Ex sent Easter greeting w/ dumb? question

I was blown away that my ex wrote me on FB today, saying Happy Easter and asking if I'd seen the ring her sis bought her... so I guess she's been missing it since early December, why she chose today to ask, IDK.

I would've said a week ago that I'd moved on in the nearly 4 months since we split, but I had a dream about her out of nowhere the other night and seeing a message from her did jolt the nerves...but I am dating possible GF material, my old ex is trying to come back into the picture, so my only reply to my ex was to also wish her a happy Easter and a simple "no," I haven't seen her ring..

Sounds like you're doing great.....keep her at bay for now. Figure out if you really do like this other girl and be honest if you would like a relationship with her. Either way you sound like you're in a position that hopefully I would be in at some point. Good for you!!

The dream sounded like a precurser as to what was to come. I usually have dreams like that before someone or something comes into my life. Like the first poster, I also feel that you are doing a good job in dealing with your ex. Keep trying to figure out if the girl that you are dating is suitable to be your next gf and let your ex go through her thoughts without being actively involved.

Oh and I really don't know about this new girl yet. She's new to the area so she's the first girl I've dated that I don't know anything about, except what she tells me. Don't know her reputation...it kinda bugs me, tho maybe it shouldn't? I have plenty to think about.

Archived