redneck03

i im 17 and was dating a girl thats 19 she is amazing and perfect in all ways but her dad and mom own a crane company and i always wanted a jacket with there logo and i stole one from her brother in law. i wore it alot but one day she washed it and asked why the name was scrapped off i lied and said i didnt know i found it but one day i told her the truth and she left me. her whole family hats me now. her mom liked me but her dad never did. i love her and i truly know this for ive ben stabbed for her and prtoected her from my step dad while he was drunk and went after her. she knows i love her and would do anything for her. we got back together for a week then we broke up cause some rumors went around that i never said but her and her familybelives i said them. i got no proof i didnt do it but i know i didnt. i was her first time and she still loves me and wants to be with me sometimes just she is confused. we were so special and now its gone she wont even talk to me anymore. what do i do? i cant get over her she is and was my life. i have no more friends cause i lost them for her. how can i fix this? i ALRDY sent a messgae to her mom and dad on facebook saying sorry and willing to tke any punishment they may have for me. idk what to do plz help!

Hi there, I'm sorry you're hurting

How long have you been broken up?

You need to calm down. You're kinda freaking out, and as long as your head is so jumbled you won't be able to think straight.

Stealing the jacket was a big mistake. You won't be able to gain her family's trust back after that one. I say give it some time, DO NOT try to talk to her, and see if she comes around. If not, you need to let her go.

Archived