Help .. i dont no what to do now ?

I am 19 year old Male..i Used to live with my ex-Partner and we had our own house and we had a lovely son who is now 7 monthes.

Everything was great till a girl (Q)who really liked me started hanging about with my ex-partner..a few weeks down the line we kissed n then the next thing we had slept together...in the end my parter got suspicious and i had to tell her the truth .. i ended the affair with Q as i loved my family but my ex-partner thinks me n Q only kissed...

we have been split for 2 monthes now and i hav'nt seen my son in 6 weeks.she was seen my old mate who is 7 years older than her which makes him 25.

i have thot bout suiacide any everything .. but am over that stage now.

i gave her time and she let me go see my kid.at the end when i was leaven i asked to speak to her outside.. i told her i was glad to see them again.. we had a moment when we stared in each others eyes n was a special feeling...she kissed me on the lips then went inside..

i text her ten mins later to say thanks for lettin me see the kid and she txt back says " no probs i was happy to see u & i will always love you "

i asked to meet up n do something but now shes starting to act diffrent again..

what should i do when we meet up?

I would try to sit down and rationally ask yourself what you want. Do you see yourself in a long term relationship with her? Are you ready to commit to that, or do you think there's a strong possibility that you'll wander off and cheat again? I think you need to take a step back and evaluate what you really want and then commit to it--otherwise what happened could strike again.

It would be wrong to enter into a relationship with her under false pretenses. Unfortunately, this means coming clean about sleeping with Q. This will probably make your X less inclined to jump back into a relationship with you but the alternative would be: you get back together, she finds out about your full infidelity (these things always come out) and you have a second and most likely permanent break up.

However, if you respect her enough to be honest with her & focus on being a good father, maybe after a sufficient amount of time passes you will be able to prove you've changed and reconcile with a clean conscience.

I Think i have changed .. we have been apart for sum time now and i think she loves me..i no i would never cheat on her again...all i want is to have our family back in one piece .. i am meeting her today in 3 hours .. and i dont no what to say to her when i am with her.. and how should i act?

I Think i have changed .. we have been apart for sum time now and i think she loves me..i no i would never cheat on her again...all i want is to have our family back in one piece .. i am meeting her today in 3 hours .. and i dont no what to say to her when i am with her.. and how should i act?

Tell her how much you love & value her. And explain that losing her has taught you about what you really want in life and they type of man you want to be. Then tell her in order to do right by her, there's something you have to be honest about....

Then be completely honest about what happened with Q. Explain that you're telling her this because you're goal in life is to be a family with her again and you want to treat her with honesty and respect.

Archived