What do I do?

aesop921

I've been horny as hell ever since I hit the 1st grade. Now I'm about to finish up my freshman year of college and its only gotten exponentially worse.

I've tried extremely hard to improve my own life and interests and get my mind off of it, but it doesn't do anything. I go to a college in a hot city, there are tons of babes and since its getting hot out they're all dressed in barely anything.

I'm extremely far from attaining sex, or even a girlfriend, so how do I just stop thinking about it? Castration seems like the only way to go right now.

The fact that this started in first grade for you is a huge red flag for me. Horniness is pretty normal, but that is an incredibly young age to start having such feelings. Have you spoken to a doctor about this? It sounds like you could have hormones that are out of balance.

Do you masturbate? It may help offer some relief, but what you are describing sounds pretty severe.

The fact that this started in first grade for you is a huge red flag for me. Horniness is pretty normal, but that is an incredibly young age to start having such feelings. Have you spoken to a doctor about this? It sounds like you could have hormones that are out of balance.

Do you masturbate? It may help offer some relief, but what you are describing sounds pretty severe.

Really? I thought I seemed pretty natural, but yeah I remember being way into sex at a very young age.

I masturbate A TON. Way more than I should.

Really? I thought I seemed pretty natural, but yeah I remember being way into sex at a very young age.

If you don't have a girlfriend or means of getting sex, there's no such thing as masturbating too much... unless your junk hurts, even then you can squeeze a few more out.

Your feelings at your age are totally normal. At 6, I don't think it's normal.

I really think its something worth bringing up with your doctor.

And agreed, I don't think you can masturbate too much, unless it is interfering with your daily life.

Learn to get off fast and frequently so that you don't waste too much time.

The only long term solution I know about is to go ahead and indulge. Find a willing partner. Yes it may take a year or however long for you to figure out how, but it is doable. And so are the hot girls you are looking at every day.

Archived