I feel sad

It's getting close to 3 months and I still feel sad inside. I miss her everyday and still love her very much. I wish I could undo my mistakes.

My previous relationships I started to feel much better after 2-3 weeks.

Time isn't healing me and I love her the same.

So Snoop.. what have you done to make yourself happy? Whatever you did, is in the past now my friend. You cant change it. All you can do is learn from it and move on. So yes, okay you made a mistake, dont do it again! Its a hard lesson to learn, but if you did learn, then in the long run this pain you feel will be worth it.

And it doesnt matter if she is single, what she is doing, nothing. I know you miss her, but you have to live a life without her now. Im guessing you have not deleted all of your emails, texts, pictures and you still hang on to the one hope she calls you and says I miss you and I want you back.

Sounds like after 3 months, you are probably still in a slight form of denial and you swing to fear, confusion, shock. But its okay. You have to move forward cause no one is going to do it for you. you cant find the next special lady if you are doing laps in your Pity pool.

I feel your pain my friend. I feel the same way about my X. I too made my share of mistakes. unfortunately she sent mixed signals and really messed with my head. We have been broke up for almost 3 months. I had to go NC 11 days ago but broke down today and text her. She called me and we talked. It was a good talk but honestly I don't feel any better. I think I feel worse.

She told me that I really hurt her feelings because I did not call her on her birthday last thursday like I said I would before going NC. She also had surgery that day and felt like I did not care about her. I felt like * * * * after she said that. I feel like any chance I had of getting back with her is now gone.

I hate my life right now.

She told me that I really hurt her feelings because I did not call her on her birthday last thursday like I said I would before going NC. She also had surgery that day and felt like I did not care about her. I felt like **** after she said that.

Wow, that sounds eerily similar to my situation.

What you at for NC? I haven't made it more than 3 days boo.

3 weeks...

So Snoop.. what have you done to make yourself happy? Whatever you did, is in the past now my friend. You cant change it. All you can do is learn from it and move on. So yes, okay you made a mistake, dont do it again! Its a hard lesson to learn, but if you did learn, then in the long run this pain you feel will be worth it.

And it doesnt matter if she is single, what she is doing, nothing. I know you miss her, but you have to live a life without her now. Im guessing you have not deleted all of your emails, texts, pictures and you still hang on to the one hope she calls you and says I miss you and I want you back.

Sounds like after 3 months, you are probably still in a slight form of denial and you swing to fear, confusion, shock. But its okay. You have to move forward cause no one is going to do it for you. you cant find the next special lady if you are doing laps in your Pity pool.

The problem is I keep comparing new girls to my ex and they never match up. I don't understand how to stop loving someone...it makes me wonder if i truly loved my past girlfriends because i got over them so quickly.

My other problem is I think about her a lot... when I wake up, when I walk to the gym, when I am alone... it's crazy... she was a huge part of my life and I was hers. Looking back I should have made more space for a life outside of her.

It's annoying because the "problem" that led to the break-up is so fixable. It wasn't a lack of passion or the spark dying it was me who screwed up with my issues. My plan was to go nc for 6-9 months and meet a new girl and try to fall in love with her and forget but it's proving very difficult.

Anyway thanks for listening/reading.

Awww I'm sorryyyyy

******BIG HUG******

this shows the dangers of NC. Well, imo NC shld still be implemented, but not absolutely NC. when you know shes sick, or during her special occasion, its still impt as a guy to be gracious and drop a simple text or call her. it shld be nothing complicated, but at least u let her know that u havent completely fallen off the radar, and shes still in your tots.

for me, ima going to text her during the exams, to wish her all the best and not to be too stressed out. its simple, just like a friend, but i want her to know that im mature enough to give her space, yet am still in the radar instead of being absent completely. my female friend who just broke up recently with her bf lamented to me how her bf hasnt texted her or called her. she was directing a production after the breakup and she said he doesnt seem as though he cared enough to ask her about it. yes, maybe she broke up with you, but she still cares about you, consciously or subconsciously.

Yeah i find this whole contact thing a tricky thing to fully grasp.

absolutely, because it depends on too amyn factors. it depends on the length of ur r/s, the strength of ur r/s, the situation surrounding the breakup, the reasons, and also the personality of your partner. some partners are absolutely firm and will not lower themselves by contacting someone they have dumped even if they miss him or her.

I'm with you on the "problem" that led to the break-up being fixable. With us, it wasn't lack of passion or the spark dying, but me screwing things up with my insecurity! I always felt as though I was going to get dumped!

I can't get her out of my head, or the thought we'd still be together, stronger than ever had I not been insecure.

Archived