Arranging a date

englishguy

Hi im looking for some advice.

I met a girl in a club this sat just gone and we talked for a while and then we kissed a few times and I asked for her number.

I texted her last night and we exchanged a few messages, just small talk really asking how she was etc.

I want to arrange a date with her and im unsure whether to do this tonight or if that's too soon and what should I text her if i am to arrange one tonight?

Some people may suggest ringing which I dont have a problem with I would find it easier to text and also I think its easier on her to decide in her own time and not feel pressurised into giving an answer.

Thanks look forward to your replys.

I think that you can make a date on short notice but you will probably have better luck giving her at least a couple days notice.

If I was going to ask her to go out I would call, just to establish some actual conversation with her because texting can be rather informal.

Yeah, I think texting is fine. That way, no awkward silences....might as well save them all up for the date! I'm just kidding.

I think if a woman likes you, she likes you and that's that. I think it's the same way for a guy: he likes you or he doesn't. Waiting several days to call doesn't really score you any points. It will just make her think that you don't like her all that much. Why start a relationship by promoting insecurity?

Archived