Okay, I think I''m going crazy am I ?

Yea, so i've had difficutly sleeping for nearly 5 years now. Even my parents are bragging to me about it why I dont get the sleep I need to get and its getting to frustrationg that I would change my sleep pattern and I dont. The max sleep I get is 1 or 2 hours a day. And have to be up the next morning by 7 to get to school or somedays I dont and just miss school day's and could barley get up. Now, sleeping pills have been recommended to me bc I gotta get up 7 in the morning to show up for class I'm afraid it would knock me out and wouldn't be able to get up.

I've tried tynlol pm that it doesn't work. I'm not see keen on taking medicatin for sleep.

Now, its gotten to a point were I see things and hear things in the middle of the night. Please tell me I've not gone crazy yet?The only medication that knocks me out is the stress releive pill and I dont have stress. Really, dont. Really, have I gone crazy or something? Cuz, the last thing I dont need happening to me is that ending up in the hopsital for going crazy. lol. I cant afford another hospital stay? Or ending up in some sort of Pscyh Ward for going insane or something. Cant afford too. So could I just lie my way out of this and telling my parents that I do?

I mean I dont have any problems in my life what so ever, even if I do I try to avoid it and not deal with it and get on with it the best way I can, I just dont let my problems bring my down. I haven't been taking my depression medication for about a week now. Or maybe 2 weeks.

Has anyone been through this before? If so how did you deal or handel anything like this?

I am not qualified to diagnose you with anything, but I do know that insomnia can be 1. a symptom of a mental illness (mania, for example) or 2. A trigger for developing an episode: anyone can "snap" if they're not sleeping for long periods of time.

You really need to talk to a doctor and work out a way to start sleeping so you're taking care of your body and mind. Why aren't you taking your depression meds? Maybe you should talk to your doctor about that too instead of just going off of them on your own.

Archived