renewing my vow to kill self

eonsunshine

i always try to throw away the thoughts of suicide. managed so far. but things are keep getting worse and worse in relationship, career, financial. the guilty feeling of failed marriage and the regret of treating my ex so badly it's unforgivable. loneliness. and when i thought i have reach rock bottom and think that things will go upwards from there, i hit another low.

thanks for reading.

listen if you feel bad for hurting someone go apologise and hope the person will forgive - buy even if they don't, at least they'll appreciate you had balls and their pain will be in some extend comforted. you will feel better too! apologising is always a win-win even if it doesn't lead to reunion.

you're just a human being and have a right to screw up

Please, don't.

it's not unforgivable. I agree you should apologize. if they forgive you that would be great but their forgiveness has nothing to do with you being able to forgive yourself. Don't treat someone that way again, learn from it. There must have been a reason or something that made you act that way, get to the root of it and try to change it.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also try to see if going on meds would work for you. Its not magic so its not going to cure everything but for me it stabilized me. I also dont have everyday feeling worse and worse. Its not going to be easy but I think its easy to say it would be worth it to find a life without depression or not as bad as now.

Archived