S*** Hit The Fan...

Don't know what to say really. My mum worships the ground my ass of a brother walks on all his life. She met guy after guy, each of them have been abusive in different ways. The most recent guy, she's been with for 6 years. He's always hated me and my brother, but my brother more than me now.

My brother just this week got a new puppy and bought it home, despite us already having a dog and a cat. Anyway, my mums boyfriend has hated having this new dog, my brother leaves the dogs poop and stuff all over the anex floor, for my mum or her boyfriend to clear it up.

My mums boyfriend kicked off today, and is leaving. He started beating up furniture, obviously wishing it was my brother.. He's also angry that my brother broke MY router which my boyfriend got me last xmas.

Anyway... If he see's my brother he's gonna fight with him...

My mum had ago at me about it all, like it's my fault. This always happens, she cant have ago at her bf cause he will kick off, same with my brother, so I get blamed for everything...

I wish Uni was closer, if I even get the grades.

This is so damned stressful.

=(

Uni doesn't care who comes and who doesn't. No one will miss me if they never met me, so therefore I'm not wanted there.

Thanks Victoria. .

would rep you, but need to spread the love.

Honey anyone who HAS met you surely misses you. You ARE a part of the big picture of the universe. You ARE loved.

Victoria, you're one of the best

Well I sorted things with my boyfriend, going to take a while until he trusts me again, but I don't care. I love him!

And I've got to get on with college work to get the grades for uni!! If I don't make it this year, there is always next year.. I'm young enough to keep fighting...

Now to find out what's going on with my family... =(

EDIT..

I feel sick, my mums boyfriend hit her last night... So mad right now!! want to kill him. He left a big black bruise on her leg, and he threw her off her bed. ARGHHHH... I'ma kill the !!!

Victoria, you're one of the best

Well I sorted things with my boyfriend, going to take a while until he trusts me again, but I don't care. I love him!

And I've got to get on with college work to get the grades for uni!! If I don't make it this year, there is always next year.. I'm young enough to keep fighting...

Now to find out what's going on with my family... =(

EDIT..

I feel sick, my mums boyfriend hit her last night... So mad right now!! want to kill him. He left a big black bruise on her leg, and he threw her off her bed. ARGHHHH... I'ma kill the !!!

I understand your need to want to smash him. I felt the same when my dad popped my mom in the face. I think your mom is stuck in this pattern of domestic abuse. I am so sorry about that. I know we want the best for our parents but it is next to impossible sometimes to get other adults to see what is wrong in their life and to do something about it.

I am so glad you are working things out with your bf ! Just keep working on it together.

I think University is your ticket out of your mother's life and into your own. I really DO think you would enjoy it so much. Honey you DO have a bright future, but your home life is keeping you down. Fight as hard as you can to get good marks and get out of there. Always love your family but do not get taken down by it.

I am always praying and wishing the best for you.

Vic

Archived