advice if you can please

Sac

7 weeks ago we broke up...3 weeks in she got a bf...and its been about 3 weeks NC since i sent her a bday card.

ex rang me last night and i didnt answer it.. and a mutual friend i was with told me that she told her "she has your childhood possesion still" (a teddy bear..which i know shes got and she could of gave me it when i went down to see her when i was acting Needy!) and she also wants to know why i "blocked her" on facebook...i havent blocked her!... i just deactivated my account last week

so anybody got any tips on what to say or do if she tries reaching out again? like do i anwser a phone call? justify the facebook situation if she asks? get my possesion back if she insists?

ok..its been more than a month since i broke 0ff with my guy in a long distance relationship.. we kind of part ways agreeing to cut off the ties and let the future bring us together if we are meant to be.. at least that's what my decision.. at first he want us to stay friends but i declined..its been totally no contact since the break up. it was hard at the first week and second seek but im getting back to my normal life and doing lot of progress and my own personal development.. the fact is i wanted to say hi to him without sounding trying to get back ..i am now accepting the fact that he maybe and i am surely he is dating someone and honestly i might feel a little sting on it if he will confirm he has already somebody. at this point i am not expecting or wanting us to go back to our old relationship.. i already accepted that is dead.NO MORE! but honestly enough i still want him to be friend with me .

the delimma now is , we said we have to cut off ties completely. but as i start feeling good about myself not having any contact i also start wanting to break the wall and let the relationship be open with him..I am worried that if i send him an email or call he might not welcome it and take that as me trying go back in with him

haha. so leave her alone...yup ive been doing that and will always do that now...so if she calls me..txts me.. what do i do? answer the call?

also i dont want to come accross as childish by ignoring her calls ect. so is it worth texting saying i was busy or something? or does this not apply as she has a new bf

haha. so leave her alone...yup ive been doing that and will always do that now...so if she calls me..txts me.. what do i do? answer the call?

also i dont want to come accross as childish by ignoring her calls ect. so is it worth texting saying i was busy or something? or does this not apply as she has a new bf

If you don't want to appear childish, tell her that you need time and that you are not ready to be friends. Then leave her alone.

If you don't want to appear childish, tell her that you need time and that you are not ready to be friends. Then leave her alone.

i doint want to sound rude, but im not sure im understanding this or not...if she is trying to contact me to possibly want to return a belonging of mine (which she could of like 4 weeks ago. when i went to see her!) i cant just tell her to leave me alone "as i dont want to be freinds" or can i?

i doint want to sound rude, but im not sure im understanding this or not...if she is trying to contact me to possibly want to return a belonging of mine (which she could of like 4 weeks ago. when i went to see her!) i cant just tell her to leave me alone "as i dont want to be freinds" or can i?

I was responding to the post where you said you were leaving her alone but didn't want to appear childish by not responding to her. If she still has a possession of yours, why can't you have a friend go get it?

I was responding to the post where you said you were leaving her alone but didn't want to appear childish by not responding to her. If she still has a possession of yours, why can't you have a friend go get it?

well im not that bothered about the possesion. thats why im just wandering do i need to talk to if thats what she wnats to give me back?/ or do i let her reach out again and anwser the call/respond... she lives like 2 hours away

also if we meet up so i can get "the possesion" back..is that a fine oppertunity to show her the "new improoved me" / should i just avoid meeting up as if im a ghost as she has a new bf

Archived