He didn't acknowledge our tentative plans...

babymichiru

He asked you to go jogging the last few WEEKS. Not the next morning at 9am when he had just gotten home from a four day trip and had hung out with you til 2am.

You were being a needy female, just chalk it up to that and try to realize you two have not been seeing each other that long, you can't take up all of his free time like that.

He's been asking me the last few weeks PLUS the night before to go at 9am.

^^

OK, then next time he does this, ask him why he keeps asking you to go, then never follows up... i.e., make him be accountable for his behavior.

A relationship is never good when one person is always the one sitting around waiting for the other person to decide what they should do and when. You need to be equal partners here, and he needs to be responsible.

So next time he brings up jogging say, ok, i will meet you at 9 am at location X. Then be at location X at 9 a.m. If he doesn't show up, then call him and ask him why he's not there since you made plans to meet.

He needs to get out of this mode where he makes tentative plans and doesn't bother to actually follow thru, and you need to show him you're not just waiting around passively putting your life on hold until he chooses to call you or see you.

He's been asking me the last few weeks PLUS the night before to go at 9am.

How many times in the past few weeks that he has asked have you said yes and gotten up early enough to go with him?

Did you come right out the other night and say SURE I want to go, where should I meet you? Or did you both kind of let it slip under the rug? I haven't gotten a feel that you were not any less tentative about going jogging than he was.

How many times in the past few weeks that he has asked have you said yes and gotten up early enough to go with him?

Did you come right out the other night and say SURE I want to go, where should I meet you? Or did you both kind of let it slip under the rug? I haven't gotten a feel that you were not any less tentative about going jogging than he was.

I haven't really said yes, I will definitely go jogging. It has always been talk and last friday night was still talk although he said he is going at 9am and I have expected him to text me to let me know he was going. There was no concrete plans to go jogging and I think he went at 12 noon instead of 9am yesterday... I expected him to give me a buzz though.

i really wouldn't make a big deal about it. i'd just kind of forget things and move on. if anything, i would work on solidifying plans in advance so that there aren't misunderstandings the day of.

Yeah, I read the responses and after much thought, it wasn't really a big deal. Will let this slip under the rug. lol

Archived