Poll --- only for girls who have been with both

dtuttle777

Hi, I'm 16 and am thinking of getting circumcised but would like some opinions first. I'm happy being uncircumcised but I where I live most of my friends are, and the only 2 girlfriends I've had have been really grossed out about it and it pretty much killed the relationship with both of them. They said it was 'gross' and stuff like that.

But... I'd like to get some more opinions before I do this because it is permanent and I'd like to know if most girls think the same way. I mean, I think uncircumcised is better for the guy, but maybe not for the girl?

So, anyways, please only answer this poll if you are a GIRL who has been with BOTH:

1) What do you like better for giving oral, circumcised or uncircumcised?

2) What do you like better for actual intercourse, circumcised or uncircumcised?

And please be HONEST. This is a big decision for me and I only want honest answers. Thx.

Okay, I'm a girl so I obviously don't know first hand but I've read that the surgery is terribly painful and a long recovery process.

These girls are just that--girls. Once you get a little older and start dating more mature young women, you'll find that they won't be grossed out by it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being uncircumcised. Nothing.

Any girl who thinks an uncircumcised penis is gross and actually says that to your face isn't mature enough to be touching it in the first place.

What's wrong with them? So long as you keep it very clean, it's not that much different to a circumcised one. I prefer uncircumcised simply because there's more skin to work with when giving oral/handjobs.

As for intercourse, maybe it's just the guys I've been with but I found if they were rock hard then their foreskin was completely stretched out - no different to how a circumcised one felt or looked.

where i live, most of the men are circumsized, but i've been with natural as well. as long as it is kept clean, that's what matters. i think that the girls who said it was 'gross' were just very immature. i wouldn't get cut as an adult. from what i hear, it is a very painful process to recover from, and i don't see any real reason to get it done - whether as an infant or as an adult. aside from religious reasons. i would not do this just because 2 girls said that. i think penises are nice, cut or uncut. in general, i prefer things in their natural state.

Man I am circumcised (I know you want girls opinions), but let me tell you this. I got it done when I was 4 years old because my fore-skin wouldn't open properly, and I remember it to this day how painful it was, and took over a week to recover from it. Trust me, unless you are dead-set on it for some other reason other than girls telling you it is gross I would steer far far away from it. It HURTS.

Aside from that, from what I have researched and talked to people, the pleasure you would get, is pretty much the same. On the girls side though, I don't know.

It's because you're 16. Gross? Unless it's unclean, nothing about a penis is gross. These girls are completely immature. I have only had sex and preformed oral on my boyfriend, who is circumsized. But, I've seen uncircumsized in real life and through digital media. There is nothing gross about it. I imagine it would take some getting used to as the zones of sensitivity would be different.

Agreed, with the others.

I have been with both, but didn't have intercourse or even do oral on the uncircumcised man, because I think he wasn't quite clean enough (overall, his body had a strong scent, and I think that was just him.) Otherwise, I would have had no problem with it, and didn't find it "gross" at all. Fully erect, it's no different from a circumcised member, as the skin pulls back. I agree that if girls are saying this to you (and they are just very young, immature females who have not lived enough life to see enough variations), that is NO reason to get this done. In the US, circumcision is still the norm (so these girls aren't used to it), but it's getting less and less so with more people choosing to leave their babies' bodies intact.

You shouldn't have a mutilating, painful operation that will be with you for LIFE because a few dingy girls in high school said these things. You'll be meeting all kinds of women in the future with different attitudes, and none of the good ones will care. In fact, the skin is very much supposed to give more sensation to the woman, and the extra lubrication that comes from the glands inside the foreskin (that keep the head of the penis moist), actually makes intercourse naturally more lubed. I know I'm not giving a first-hand account, but this is what I've heard a lot of women say.

You'll also be removing most of the nerve endings in the end of your penis.

NOT worth it, dude.

Firstly, the operation and aftermath is going to be really, really painful. You know how your penis is super-sensitive if you pull the foreskin back. Imagine having to walk around with that rubbing against your clothing, everything until it desensitises.

Secondly, those girls are ridiculous, immature and ignorant if your relationship fizzled out because you were uncircumcised.

People aren't born with foreskins to have them cut off, and in Europe it's pretty much unheard of, infact it's extremely difficult to find a doctor who will do a cosmetic one (i.e you can only get one for health reasons), and NONE will do them on babies.

You will need to masturbate and have handjobs totally differently- you won't have a foreskin to move up and down and will need to be using lubricant.

Seriously, wait and find a girl who doesn't care about the appearance of your penis, anyone who refuses to have sex/be intimate because you're uncircumcised is too immature/narrow-minded to be having sex anyway, and I think you will regret having it done. Why mutilate yourself for some dumb girls?

Any girl who thinks an uncircumcised penis is gross and actually says that to your face isn't mature enough to be touching it in the first place.

What's wrong with them? So long as you keep it very clean, it's not that much different to a circumcised one. I prefer uncircumcised simply because there's more skin to work with when giving oral/handjobs.

Absolutely! (Maybe try British women, we are used to them! In fact we get grossed out by people who have their boys circumcised for non-religious/non-medical reasons!)

Do not get circumcised just for a girl. Girls that think it looks gross aren't worth your time, and it looks the same when you're hard anyway.

I used to think that circumcised penises were more attractive too (although I've never been with a guy that was circumcised), but now I think they're boring.

I dont think that you should be getting circumsized in order to be a part of the group. It seems to me that these girls just have no experience with a guy who is uncut. I think that you really have to look at the situation as you want to get circumsized in order to fit in and how silly that actually sounds.

I dont think that you should be getting circumsized in order to be a part of the group. It seems to me that these girls just have no experience with a guy who is uncut. I think that you really have to look at the situation as you want to get circumsized in order to fit in and how silly that actually sounds.

silly and painful!!!!! i don't understand why someone would want to have surgery performed on the most sensitive area of their body unless it was a total emergency.

Where I live most guys under about 30 are uncut, but I still remember highscool girls would say how gross uncut was. I think a lot of them were saying it because they thought that's what was expected, and probably couldn't tell the difference if it was staring them in the face.

I've been with both and really honestly couldn't tell you a difference between them during sex. Oral is a different story, you can tell there, but really as long as an uncirced man is keeping it clean... no biggie!

Keep in mind that you are young, and to girls your age that have seen maybe what, one or two penises (or is it peni? hehe), so if they have never seen an uncut member, yes it will seem weird. The first uncut penis I saw made me giggle. It just looked like a normal penis with a turtleneck on. hahaha

I really wouldn't consider undergoing that surgery at your age, I have heard it gets more painful and recovery is longer the later you do it. I'd hold off and wait to find a girl that doesn't think it's "gross"... because it isn't.

Total honesty? My husband is uncirced, and the only time I have ever even given a thought to that is when I go down on him before he has showered or if he has been working outside all day... can get a little cheesy in there. LOL But a quick cleaning and we're good to goooooo!

Make sure to think this through in great detail before making a choice, you can't put foreskin back on again.

Archived