I knew this would happen

Broke up about 7 months ago, nearly 8. I was just at a music festival that we used to go to every year(about 3-4 hours ago)...first time we go without each other. I was walking through the crowd trying to get to another area of the stage, and there she was...20 ft away from me. Out of 75k people there, I saw her...There was a half a second glance at each other, and I simply looked down to the ground as I passed near her. Ive been NC for 7 days now but this is about my 9th or 10th round of NC attempts. Last time I saw her was in October. I am not going to break NC, but I have to admit that I am extremely anxious to contact her. She looked like she was reaching into a book bag on someone's back who was standing in front of her. It was such a quick glance, that I couldn't tell who it was, but I am sure it is her current boyfriend. Major blow to the ego...

Yeah it sucks, it's like pouring salt in a wound I know

But take a deep breath and continue on with your NC, as much as you're phased by it and very anxious to get in touch with her.

And if you could think ahead, if you were to contact her, do you think it will make you feel any better? Resisting contact is difficult as hell, I know but be strong! Don't let the fact that you did see her in a ginormous crowd of 75k people (So strange how life works that way ha) make you retract.

Best of luck!

Im headed out now for day 2 of the festival. A little anxious that I will see her, but I intend to just be cool about it. I know how I feel after I break NC, and Im tired of it. No more feeling like that.

I've accepted our break up as a loss in my life and I understand very well that I will never have her back. Letting go of the idea of wanting to be friends has been the toughest part for me.

Archived