What is he thinking?

I posted this in one of my other messages, but wanted to start a new thread to get more opinions.

Now... either my ex is playing dumb or he really doesn't realize what he is doing. He wants to be in constant contact. He calls me on his way home from work and says he will see me later on FB so we can chat. I dont log into facebook that often. If he tells me he will call me later and if he doesn't he sends me a text apologizing for not calling back and ends the text by, "I hope we can talk soon." He wants to move back into our house and stay in the guest room, but he is afraid that would be leading me on.

I told him the moving in part would lead me on, but his current actions are leading me on, too.

From an outsiders view, what IS he doing? I think I know but I want to see if anyone is thinking the same thing.

Unless he wants to talk about getting back together, or it concerns your child, I think you're giving him more than he deserves. He did leave you for another woman, right? I would not allow him to move into to your guest room under any circumstances. How would you feel if he again decided to move back in with the other woman?

Don't allow him to walk all over you, after all he made the choice to walk out on you and your daughter.

Archived