Use of 'Toys'

civilservant

Good evening fellow ENAers!

Recently my partner and I were discussing our fantasys etc (of which we're not going into and I talked about using one of her toys on her and that I'd find it really hot, she replied with something like 'I havent met another bloke who would find that a turn on'..

I was quite surprised by this, perhaps because I thought it was something most poeple did. So that leads to the question, open to everyone, have you ever used a womens 'toy' with your partner, if not would you?, and is there anything else you've used that has led the other to ask why you found sexy?

Please tell me im not abnormal

she replied with something like 'I havent met another bloke who would find that a turn on'..

I was quite surprised by this, perhaps because I thought it was something most poeple did.

I think that might be because sometimes women think that if they incorperate a toy that it was sending the message that the man wasn't adequate enough. I've read all kinds of articles in magazines like Cosmo talking about the "proper" way to introduce toys so you don't hurt a mans ego.

I myself have been nervouse of that, I didn't want to do anything to make my boyfriend think that he wasn't enough, but I did want to try something new. So recently I bought him a vibrating penis ring that has something attached to it for clitorial stimulation as well. It is something for both of us and I just said I thought it would be fun to try.

I thought that it was a pretty normal turn on. Just from my personal experience, most of the men that I've met have wanted to put all kinds of things "up there". lol Fruits, vegtables, one partner would make me cum and then dip different kinds of cookies inside me and eat them.

My past partners have used dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and a rather large assortment of various other things on me and they all seem to be aroused and turned on at the thought.

I think that might be because sometimes women think that if they incorperate a toy that it was sending the message that the man wasn't adequate enough. I've read all kinds of articles in magazines like Cosmo talking about the "proper" way to introduce toys so you don't hurt a mans ego.

I can understand that, but I look at it the other way- I mean I'll always try my hardest, but sometimes even that wont be enough, and we'll need a little more...

Cat I never heard of cum and cookies before.. That doesn't sound very apetizing.. Back to the subject I used vibrators on my ex, it seemed to please her and thats all that matters. Now if she was wanting to use some gigantic dildo on her then I probably feel inadequate...

I can understand that, but I look at it the other way- I mean I'll always try my hardest, but sometimes even that wont be enough, and we'll need a little more...

Haha unless you can learn to make your penis vibrate....

But I think that is cool you are turned on by it. I know I am, but have been a bit shy in wanting to do anything about it, or didn't know how to introduce anything.

And catdancer your post just made me laugh so hard! Cookies!? Really? haha priceless.

Toys are fun, hence the name! But some guys let their ego get in the way. 'I should be enough, yadda yadda.' Which misses the point. They add to the fun, and keep things new and different. That's a big deal I think. So no, you are not abbynormal. And yes have used 'em. The glass ones are pretty cool.

Toys are fun, hence the name! But some guys let their ego get in the way. 'I should be enough, yadda yadda.' Which misses the point. They add to the fun, and keep things new and different. That's a big deal I think. So no, you are not abbynormal. And yes have used 'em. The glass ones are pretty cool.

Exactly. You are just secure with yourself to not be jealous of a fake phallus.

I feel the same way quirky, I mean before now I've never been able to explore my more 'out there' side... but I feel safe now that I can.

I'll direct her to this thread, thanks guys

My ex had never gone there with a BF either. Never brought a toy into things. We went and picked out things together. It was fun. Very giggly and silly. A lot of fun just browsing the toys. lol

I thought that it was a pretty normal turn on. Just from my personal experience, most of the men that I've met have wanted to put all kinds of things "up there". lol Fruits, vegtables, one partner would make me cum and then dip different kinds of cookies inside me and eat them.

My past partners have used dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and a rather large assortment of various other things on me and they all seem to be aroused and turned on at the thought.

lol, Catdancer, you always make me laugh. I know more about you then I want to know but you make me laugh.

I'm up for anything, but no way is food going near my who ha.

Thanks for all the advice guys, we will def. try a few of them.

I have nothing of value to contribute to this thread except to say that I've been following the OP's posts since he's been around, and I find him to be one of the best blokes around. You couldn't have been a luckier gal, OG.

(And your LDR determination is a personal inspiration to me.)

And:

I'm up for anything, but no way is food going near my who ha.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! (Cookies, Cat? You didn't get yeast infections from that??!

AND, not to keep letting Cat down (don't leave me, please!), but no way are butt plugs going near my ha who, either!

(And why is it that the idea of putting something made of GLASS inside me makes me NERVOUS? Am I the only one here?)

I have nothing of value to contribute to this thread except to say that I've been following the OP's posts since he's been around, and I find him to be one of the best blokes around. You couldn't have been a luckier gal, OG.

(And your LDR determination is a personal inspiration to me.)

And:

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

AND, not to keep letting Catdancer down (don't leave me, please!), but no way are butt plugs going near my ha who, either!

Thanks TOV. I def. am the luckiest girl in the world.

Yeah, I have heard waaayyyy to many stories about food down there for anything to remotely get near mine lol. And I agree, butt plugs doesn't sound very appealing.. I'll try them, but I doubt I'll like them...

I'm glad I'm not the only one! (Cookies, Cat? You didn't get yeast infections from that??!

(And why is it that the idea of putting something made of GLASS inside me makes me NERVOUS? Am I the only one here?)

I was wondering that too (about the yeast infection). I heard a horror story about a grape once.. nope, not happening here. Sorry.

No, you aren't the only one. Glass in me is not my idea of a fun night. I don't think I could relax to be honest... I'd be afraid it would break the whole freaking time!

I was wondering that too (about the yeast infection). I heard a horror story about a grape once.. nope, not happening here. Sorry.

No, you aren't the only one. Glass in me is not my idea of a fun night. I don't think I could relax to be honest... I'd be afraid it would break the whole freaking time!

Yeah, any time you have sugar, it's a perfect set-up for yeast infections. I've heard horror stories about honey, which everyone thinks is so sensuous and sexy, and I agree...that would be awesome...if it wasn't the perfect food for a very UNsexy yeasty discharge later!

And glass conducts heat well, but it also cools off relatively quickly, too. No Pyrex penis, here, thank you very much.

Yeah, any time you have sugar, it's a perfect set-up for yeast infections. I've heard horror stories about honey, which everyone thinks is so sensuous and sexy, and I agree...that would be awesome...if it wasn't the perfect food for a very UNsexy yeasty discharge later!

And glass conducts heat well, but it also cools off relatively quickly, too. No Pyrex penis, here, thank you very much.

I hadn't heard a honey one before, although I can only imagine... I mean, they warn you to not even use colored tissue... honey, really? What makes you think honey is better then colored paper?!

lol, that last sentence could SO be a ENA signature.

I hadn't heard a honey one before, although I can only imagine... I mean, they warn you to not even use colored tissue... honey, really? What makes you think honey is better then colored paper?!

You're telling ME!

HOWEVER, I certainly would not rule out putting honey on HIM (lucky guys, they don't have to worry about so many things going wrong!), or my favorite desserty food (which I can eat all by itself), whipped cream (how original, hahah)....I've always wanted to do that, but just never had the chance. I'd like to see what that looks like. A downy, fluffy pillar of whipped cream.

And then "strip" it down in a descending, circular fashion....

Whew, okay, better stop this or I'll be in a tizzy (I really have to stop playing this Bolero)...oh, but I'd be absolutely sure to make sure it's ENTIRELY clean of residue before anything more serious commences!

You're telling ME!

HOWEVER, I certainly would not rule out putting honey on HIM (lucky guys, they don't have to worry about so many things going wrong!), or my favorite desserty food (which I can eat all by itself), whipped cream (how original, hahah)....I've always wanted to do that, but just never had the chance. I'd like to see what the looks like. A downy, fluffy pillar of whipped cream.

And then "strip" it down in a circular fashion....

Whew, okay, better stop this or I'll be in a tizzy (I really have to stop playing this Bolero)...oh, but I'd be absolutely sure to make sure it's ENTIRELY clean of residue before anything more serious commences!

I wouldn't rule out putting things on him as well, although mine would be chocolate syrup. Yummy.

I agree though, maybe a joint shower between the food tasting and the commences JUST to be sure....

Archived