Is women without kids is a rarity?

MD Geist

The lesser the criteria the easier it is to find a woman MD.

This goes for both sexes.

Many people begrudgingly do this when they find the criteria they look for usually comes with serious problems.

Or.....

They finally realize they need to lower their standards.

But if you are going to stick to your guns, all the best to you if finding a woman who will fit that criteria as the older you get, less of them you are going to find.

Whats going to happen then?

I think you are going to change your mind.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The lesser the criteria the easier it is to find a woman MD.

This goes for both sexes.

Many people begrudgingly do this when they find the criteria they look for usually comes with serious problems.

this reminds me of my favorite article of all time:

link removed

theonion is a joke site, all news is just parody/fake haha. I didn't read everything but just saying, you're only 23. finding a childless girl OR virgin can't be that hard?? I was a virgin until like a couple months ago (am 22), and I know several friends who are definitely virgin. also 22. so I don't think you've 'missed the boat', so to speak. but you'd better get in on that action soon!

I don't blame you for not wanting to date someone with kids. I'm 31 with no kids and don't want to date a guy with kids. At my age a lot of men have kids. I met a really nice guy through my old job that had a huge crush on me. He was freshly divorced and had 2 children so I just couldn't bring myself to date him even though he was a great guy. He was also in the military and I don't want to date a guy in the military. It seems like even younger guys that ask me out have kids.

Like other said it's going to be hard to find that woman who has no kids and has never had a BF before plus having a personality/look that you are attracted to. I was a virgin until i was 21 and never had a BF until I was 23 so it happens but not much. I have a friend who just lost her virginity at 24. She's never had a serious BF.

Annie24, I think she looks a tad crazy.

It appears, people know she is generically hot, she likes to gets men's hopes up and then make them feel like total and utter crap.

A female player in a way.

LOL, as velvette said, the Onion is a joke newspaper. it's not real.

link removed

UM sorry my friend you have the WRONG perception of the Catholic Church, sorry. There is FAR more to it than 5 Hail Mary's thanks. Please do not magiln my church.

I am sorry if I offended you, I do very much understand that it is a personal stereotype of mine and in no way represents catholics in general.

My whole idea from that post though was that maybe for him looking at religious groups could be an interesting choice in finding a girl that is a virgin at this age, as long as she takes it seriously. But then he would have to be willing to convert as well, because if she takes it seriously, odds are she won't give him a chance if he doesn't himself...

If you go back and read you will find out I'm apart of the largest church in the city and serve there as well. I'm very committed to my beliefs and such and still I often find these women not wanting to date me instead they want a bad boy.

As of late I started assuming that all women have kids or are in relationships. For the last year thats all I have ran into has been women with those two things. Then you get the occanall emotional wrecks who are single but they will drain the hell out of you if you give them the time of day.

Lowering my standards?. like the only thing that is a MUST have is she cannot be in a relationship or have a child.(Of course I have to be interested in her which I don't set the bar to high) Is that to much to ask these days?.

You know I think that other poster said it best. Id better get on that boat sooner than later because time is running out for me to get on that boat. I'm not getting any younger I will be 24 soon and have yet to experience a true date, a relationship ext...ext... Everybody I know has already been there and done that except for me, all of my friends and family. Many of them are also getting married and having kids of their own now. I feel as if there is something wrong with me because it has not happened yet, I've made efforts to improve my chances and yet nothing happens while some loser gets the girl and here I'am taking care of myself, getting my finances together, gathering my future together and i'm like whats the point?. Me sitting down on my ass just waiting for things to happen is not the way to go, I have to get out there make it happen.

It might work with women but for men the rules are different. We can't sit there and wait for a girl to come up and ask us out on a date. Thats my job as a man to do.

I'm really sick and tried of people telling me I'm unhappy with my life, I'm not lonely, i'm not angry however I'm disapointed with where my love life has gone, I would think I can attract any partner and have any woman I want but it seems like i'm not very popluar with women. I always think what if I was a manwhore would things be different for me. What if I had zero standards and just didn't care at all and I did settle for less.

From what I know most non-virgin females will not want to deal with a virgin male, they prefer a guy who knows what he's doing. I'm not against dating a non virgin at all its finding one who can look past my virginity at my age and being my first girlfriend. Thats a challenge.

As of late I started assuming that all women have kids or are in relationships. For the last year thats all I have ran into has been women with those two things. Then you get the occanall emotional wrecks who are single but they will drain the hell out of you if you give them the time of day.

ok, not sure where you've been meeting women, but most of my friends are childless and sane.

ok, not sure where you've been meeting women, but most of my friends are childless and sane.

Yeah man... either you are terribly out of luck, or I dunno whats sup... Hope things get better for you.

Hmmm another thing about that church/religion you are a part of. Have you tried like, maybe checking out other churches of the same denomination? Like, other parts of the city, etc? You could surely meet different women with similar beliefs this way.

I would rather date someone who's caring and has kids than someone who's completely wrong for me. I think you have your priorities mixed up, OP.

I don't think so.

Its that kind of desperate thinking that leads to unhappiness where you "take what you can get" not the way I want to go. I would rather wait and be with someone who has no kids to start off fresh with than be involved with a woman who has a child, yeah its all bells and wistes at first but over a period of time I will one day wake up and realise this is not what I wanted and want to leave.

Worst of all that child is going to suffer again emotionally if I leave the picture. I rebuke the idea, there is way to much on the line that I have to think about, not only for my best interest as a man but that childs best interest as well.[-(

Have you tried like' date=' maybe checking out other churches of the same denomination? Like, other parts of the city, etc? You could surely meet different women with similar beliefs this way.[/quote']

Out here you've got your 3 basic sets of people.

1)The Christians

2)The Party freaks

3)The Military

Of course you got everybody else in between, college students, elderly ext...ext...

The thing of all is its all based on "Clickes" everybody is in one. Its sort of hard to meet anyone out here, its either you go to a church or the club to meet people.

There's really not much going on that increases my chances of meeting someone. I have even checked out to see if there is any speed dating events out here and such and nope we don't have that here. Everyone keeps advising me to try Denver but I can't afford the 1:20 minute trip one way and back just to try and meet someone.

Mainly through church as of late. I don't even bother outside of it because I simply get the 3 all the time. I really stopped approaching women b/c I sit there and I'm like, "she's probably married or has a boyfriend or she's recently divorced and has a child" it really got that bad.

I wish there was someway I could market myself to scare off all the single mothers and women in relationships. It would make my approach much easer for me.

• 3 weeks later...
I wish there was someway I could market myself to scare off all the single mothers and women in relationships. It would make my approach much easer for me.

it's called "online dating." in the box where they ask what you are looking for, tell them you do NOT want to date a woman with children. i think it's a totally reasonable thing for a 23 year old man to specify.

it's called "online dating." in the box where they ask what you are looking for, tell them you do NOT want to date a woman with children. i think it's a totally reasonable thing for a 23 year old man to specify.

Agreed.

MD Geist, I'm always hearing you talk about this, but I've never experienced this, even on online dating sites. Yes, there are some single moms on there, but there is 1 girl that doesn't have kids to every 3 that are single moms.

You just have to weed out the single moms, if you don't feel comfortable dating them. Or maybe move? You've mentioned that you live in a bad area, maybe you could go away to a college?

I know I'm in an area where there are tons of singles my age, who don't have kids. Maybe move to a bigger city?

I can understand you not wanting to date someone with kids- but not wanting to date someone who has had a boyfriend before or isn't a virgin, is a little ridiculous.

I'd say that most women over 25 have dated/relationship and aren't vigins. And honestly, probably quite a few over 20 as well.

But does it screen out those with kids? I ask because years ago I did Match, specified I wanted a never married guy without kids and the majority who contacted me had kids. That's another reason I gave up on online dating.

Agreed.

MD Geist, I'm always hearing you talk about this, but I've never experienced this, even on online dating sites. Yes, there are some single moms on there, but there is 1 girl that doesn't have kids to every 3 that are single moms.

You just have to weed out the single moms, if you don't feel comfortable dating them. Or maybe move? You've mentioned that you live in a bad area, maybe you could go away to a college?

I know I'm in an area where there are tons of singles my age, who don't have kids. Maybe move to a bigger city?

How do you figure? 3/4ths of 20-25 year old (MG's age range) have kids?

I would think more like 1/5th (at most) of american women his age have kids.

Well, I guess I would be a good example of what you're looking for. I'm in the 20-30 age group, I haven't been in a really serious relationship before, I don't have kids and yes I'm a virgin. Unfortunately, I now have a bf (my first one) so I'm taken

Unfortunately, I now have a bf (my first one) so I'm taken

What do you mean unfortunately? You have a boyfriend!. You should be happy.

I have and there's really not much to choose from. I mean really not much at all. The little thats left over are normally the type where if you aren't perfect enough they will not respond to your emails.

I can understand you not wanting to date someone with kids- but not wanting to date someone who has had a boyfriend before or isn't a virgin, is a little ridiculous.

I'd say that most women over 25 have dated/relationship and aren't vigins. And honestly, probably quite a few over 20 as well.

The more of a "virgin"(Meaning inexperience or less experienced) she is the more interested I would be. Its nothing more than a nice to have feature.

But does it screen out those with kids? I ask because years ago I did Match, specified I wanted a never married guy without kids and the majority who contacted me had kids. That's another reason I gave up on online dating.

Thats my problem. A lot of these women who do allow me to contact them or who are interested typically have kids. They are almost always divorced and have baby daddy drama to top it all off.

How do you figure? 3/4ths of 20-25 year old (MG's age range) have kids?

I would think more like 1/5th (at most) of american women his age have kids.

And of those 1/5th, most are on dating sites. It's way, way, way easier to meet women without kids in real life than online. If she looks like someone that'd have an easy time getting a guy outside of online dating and she's using it anyways, she has a kid. I'd say 7/10 times that rule of thumb is accurate.

And of those 1/5th, most are on dating sites. It's way, way, way easier to meet women without kids in real life than online. If she looks like someone that'd have an easy time getting a guy outside of online dating and she's using it anyways, she has a kid. I'd say 7/10 times that rule of thumb is accurate.

I suppose that's probably true online. I thought he meant in real life.

I think that this line " If she looks like someone that'd have an easy time getting a guy outside of online dating and she's using it anyways, she has--" is a reason most people hate internet dating. You think "what is wrong with this person that they can't find someone without the internet...". That's a stigma that is changing.

MG makes it sound like girls are just popping out kids by 20.

Archived