Starting NC with my EX AGAIN!

Emily100

Here I go again! my ex and I have done nc many times and the long it has lasted is two weeks! One of us contacts the other. But this time I am really serious. It is really hard but maybe if I just can get through the early part the rest will be easier over time.

Ehh dont worry. Lol! The longest I have gone is 12 days. Usually I am the one to initiate the contact, but she has done it a few times after a clear agreement of it. The toughest part is that her responses to things sometimes are too open-ended. I can interpret a phrase of hers into 20 different things, and sometimes it gives me false hope. Makes NC that much harder.

Hi this is my second day, so we are both beginners and can support each other. The last time I broke nc, we ended up back together and of course it didnt work out, so this time nothing should seduce me into talking to this * * * * * * * .

thanks for the support violetka! I think the internet and things like FB make it harder. Also, my ex and I have many interests in common and so our social circles and activities overlap at times. He keeps offering me the possibility of 'someday there'll be a place for us' but I'm not holding my breathe.

What is the reason for your break up ? Why does he offer you this possibility?

I cut out a lot of social activities including my favorite - swimming, just because when I went swimming, he would start talking to me, being very very nice and sweet, walking me home and talking about his new girls etc and we got back together...and it did not work, because he completely went from just rude(that he was the last time we broke up) to being in doubts to craving other girls, to intervening in my life and talking * * * * to my friends. Make sure you do want him back...

About facebook - delete him from there/block him.

Archived