i thought we were good friends... but i guess not..

koreangelxp

so i met this girl last year in the summer time, and she seemed like a nice person. As i got to know her we had a lot of things in common. she seemed pretty cool, i helped her move back in Feb. into her new place and ask my bf to help move the big stuff and things. She pretty much told me that shes very thank for a friend like me.

She also helped me get a job... and 2nd job that i need badly... and of course i got the job, and i did thank her many times, and also told her i would take her out to dinner when i got a big pay check for the 2nd job. she told me that its okay you dont have and blah blah. but i told her no i have to its a must to show how much i appericate for her getting me the job.

anyways... i have no idea what happened but shes pretty much been ignoring my calls when i call her, and pretty much has ignored me for almost 3 weeks now.

i have no idea what i have done... but from what her facebook status are saying is pretty much im a bugaboo, a thief, a lier and such... and has pretty much rubbed in my face that she got me a job and it only benefits me and not her.

now im not sure if these things are directed towards me or not about the bugaboo, a thieft or a lier. I know when she was moving back in Feb she bought some earrings from the guess store and they have come up missing since she moved. I have no idea where these earrings are nor have i seen them at all. i dont even know what they freakin look like! i know i helped her move but the thing is... i never packed anything in her room. i packed the kitchen and living room.

i know i didnt lie to her about anything either, and the bugaboo part... she has two fones so i would call both of them cuz sometimes she doesnt have both or one of them is on slient. so thats why i would call both.

And the thing about the job. i never asked her to help me get a job, she is the one who offered to try to get it for me. i just did what she told me to do to get the job, so i did! but now since we have talked since ive got the job, all she talks about is how she got me the job and crap... and pretty much rubs it in my face "if it wasnt for me" crap and she talks about how you should do things because you want to and not because you would want something back in return.

Honestly when i helped her move in feb was because i wanted to, because i wanted to help a friend when nobody else would help her when she asked other friends to help. i never expected anything from her other then friendship. but i dont sit there and rub it in her face about it because friends suppose to do things for friends because they want too.

she always brings it up about me helping her... but i donno i just feel hurt and feel like my kindness was taken for granted.

And honestly if you have a problem with something with me, shouldnt you just talk to me about instead of being mean and cruel and ignoring a person who is a friend?

sorry for being sooo long... but i just need some advice on the situation. thank you for your time in on reading this.

Wow. This person is not a good friend. It is unusual that her turning on you was so sudden... you really can't think of anything that happened that might have ticked her off?

Either way, bashing somebody on FB is not the way you handle disputes within a friendship. She's leveling some pretty serious accusations at you, the least she could have done is spoken with you first.

Certainly don't make any more effort to smooth things over with her.

Wow. This person is not a good friend. It is unusual that her turning on you was so sudden... you really can't think of anything that happened that might have ticked her off?

Either way, bashing somebody on FB is not the way you handle disputes within a friendship. She's leveling some pretty serious accusations at you, the least she could have done is spoken with you first.

Certainly don't make any more effort to smooth things over with her.

i donno? shes commented on since i have this 2nd job now... she thinks im going to change because money changes people... but honestly i have had 2 jobs before making 3 times more money then im making now... and im still the same humble person ive always been. so i donno?

yes and honestly i think shes being completey immature about the this... its like if you have a problem talk to me about it instead of bashing me but whatever.

im not going to try anything because if she wants to work on this friendship then she needs to come to me and talk to me about it. i already gave her a option to talk to me and tell me whats going on.

Archived