So I messed up...any hope?

teampunjabi

I have been trying to get back with the love of my life that I broke up with about 9 months back...and for about 2 months now shes been saying I need time I am confused after one day saying she still cares for me alot...and might want to be with me for the rest of her life. But after waiting and her saying dont push it whenever I wanted to talk about it for 2 months I was getting so frustrated as I have had to endure alot. I tried to login to her email account because I just needed to know if I was just being strung along and that I actually had a chance...and she caught me because of the emails you get n stuff...and she really freaked out and said she hated me and was really angry understandably. I mean I know I went to far...but I mean I just TRIED to login and didnt get in..and I know its still wrong but I just HAD to know cuz its been so long. Well neways so I should give her space for a while right? She seems to think I have been logging into her email account for like months n months. Should I be adament on it being not the truth or just let it be for a while till she cools down?

So you dumped her, asked her to get back together with you and when she was being indecisive you tried to hack her email account? Yup you messed up big time. I would wait for her to calm down emotionally from this incident (give it a day or two) then approach her and apologize, express to her again how you would love to be with her and then give her space until she makes contact with you again. If you continue to push for the relationship you'll blow it. If you let her cool off without pressuring her she might come around and give you another shot.

I think you did mess up

If you "need to know something" - just ask her. Or just see where things go and you will find out. She should have changed her password. But whether she did or not, you stepped over the line. I think you need to leave her alone. There is an old saying "you doth protest to much". The more you try to deny it, the guiltier you will look. I hope you apologized to her. But I would also leave her alone. You could have blown it for good, because she feels she can't trust you. I would give her more than a day or two. I would wait until she makes contact, just in my opinion. And be prepared for her to not do so. That would be a dealbreaker for me.

Thanks for the advice...yeah its just so hard to not call her n stuff...shes clearly really upset saying some pretty harsh things. I mean history says she will eventually apologize later for what she said and that she cares for me somewhere in her heart of hers. But yeah I mean I messed up but I just cant give up.

Thanks for the advice...yeah its just so hard to not call her n stuff...shes clearly really upset saying some pretty harsh things. I mean history says she will eventually apologize later for what she said and that she cares for me somewhere in her heart of hers. But yeah I mean I messed up but I just cant give up.

You need to look at the big picture. You can either a) keep satisfying yourself for the moment and continue pressuring her based on your urges at the risk of loosing her long run or b) you give up on your immediate urges and greatly improve your chances of ultimate success with this girl

Archived