BJ Advice

KittyKat99

Slow and rhythmic. Tease him. Just think about being a sex kitten the entire time. Come up for kisses and whisper naughty words in his ear. Surprise him by going really light, taking your mouth off of him and then deep throating.

Ask him what he likes and ask him to show you how he likes it with his hand when you feel like you aren't stimulating him enough.

Rub his inner thighs and caress his privates while you are doing it. Make it a relaxing experience. Do something with your tongue on one spot in one motion consistently for 30 seconds. And then switch to a different area of the penis or using a different motion (from stroking to circular or to back and forth).

It's really hard to have it in your mouth the whole time. I tease a lot with my tongue until he's ready to cum. That way my jaw doesn't get tired.

Also, have a cup nearby. If the taste overwhelms you, you have a place to put it. If you are set on swallowing, then have a glass of water nearby.

You can read about all this tricks, etc, but honestly, really all you need to do is go up and down. Pretend your mouth is a vagina and just try to go as deep as possible. That is the only way most guys will get off.

You can read about all this tricks, etc, but honestly, really all you need to do is go up and down. Pretend your mouth is a vagina and just try to go as deep as possible. That is the only way most guys will get off.

I disagree because that sounds so boring! Honestly, I rarely do the same thing for longer than 30 seconds. When he tells me he wants to cum is the only time I go up and down with my mouth for long periods of time.

I use my hand as well as my mouth. My hand goes up and down in rhythm with my mouth. I wet my hand with my own spit so it slides up and down easily. I twist my hand like in a figure eight as I go up and down. Using my hand also keeps too much penis from going down my throat. So my mouth goes up and down and my hand does figure eights also going up and down. I make sure there is plenty of lubrication with my mouth and spit and it all works beautifully. My grip is solid but not too tight. You can ask him if you are holding it too tight or too loose. He will let you know when you have the right pressure. Good luck!

I disagree because that sounds so boring! Honestly, I rarely do the same thing for longer than 30 seconds. When he tells me he wants to cum is the only time I go up and down with my mouth for long periods of time.

I actually hate when girls keep switching ever thirty seconds, it makes it hard to cum in my opinion.

I actually hate when girls keep switching ever thirty seconds, it makes it hard to cum in my opinion.

Isn't the point that the woman builds your arousal for her because of what she's doing, then finishes you off at the end?

I mean, if it's someone you don't care about, I might understand the frustration because you're just looking for simple release, but not all of us like "wham bam", thank you. Variety is so much better.

That isn't to say there can't/shouldn't be preferences here, but if you only wanted it to last a couple minutes and to not appreciate another person and your experience with them, why didn't you just use your hand?

Archived