I'm in a long distance relationship for 18 months now. And we have plans to meet in 3 months after his graduation, but lately i can't figure him out. I'm confused. I've been observing my bf's behavior lately. He has been checking his myspace regularly for a month now but before he would check his myspace once in a blue moon. So I asked him the whole thing and he said that that he was just keeping in touch with a friend. But the other day I saw a picture of him and another girl. Its the girls primary pic. They went in a basketball game together. I asked him what was the picture was all about and who was she and he said that she is a friend of his friend's gf. It was supposed to be his sister he was going out with but she didn't make it so instead of wasting the ticket he asked her out instead cause she never went in their University bball game. He's point was it was just a pic and it's not like he was hugging/kissing and all over her kind of pic. He got a point though but this doubt in my heart won't just go away. And I saw him signed up again in a site. I don't know if its a dating site or something, but If i ask him about that site I know hes gonna say if i wanna hide something from you don't u think i'm not gonna use another name knowing u google me all the time. I want this doubt to go away so i will be @ peace when i have my 2 months vacation and i won't be talking to him everyday like we do. I want an unbiased point of view. so thank you for all those who's willing to help.

you are in a long distance relationship...it looks like you are letting him dominate your life by checking up on him all the time.

i don't know what your relationship is like but if you have a secure relationship these things are nothing to worry about.

if you don't have a secure relationship, then i wouldn't put a 100% into this guy. that's just me though.

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here and say that it looks to me like him inviting her to this game and her having her primary picture of the two of them means there's some feelings there at some level if he's not down right cheating.

What is your relationship like? Do all of his friends and family know you are a couple?

Long distance relationships especially need trust. If you can't have that with him, get out while you can. Otherwise, trust him to do the right thing and not pursue anything with this girl. She may have the picture as her primary picture for just a while because that's what she's been doing and she found it fun to go to the game, nothing else.

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here and say that it looks to me like him inviting her to this game and her having her primary picture of the two of them means there's some feelings there at some level if he's not down right cheating.

What is your relationship like? Do all of his friends and family know you are a couple?

His bestfriend knows. His family and group of friends NO. But he explained and i do understand.

Don't be too hard on yourself for checking up on this guy. It sounds like he's sending you mixed messages so you're checking up on him to figure out the truth. However, it's not fair for you to have to spend so much time trying to understand how this guy feels. The fact that this girl put the picture of the two of them as her primary picture isn't not a good sign. A random picture in an album of many pictures might not be such a big deal but her primary picture???? That's says that the guy means a lot to her.

How would he feel if the situation was reversed and some guy had a picture of you and him as his main picture???? Don't let this guy get away with playing games. Women have good instincts and many times we know in our gut that something isn't right. You deserve someone who will make you feel secure in your relationship instead of making you wonder what is happening all the time.

Archived