He finally came out & said something.

monkeygirl12

So on Saturday, I finally got tired of playing the “hes acting distant, he doesn’t wanna talk to me game” so I blew up, I don’t know if it was the right thing to do or not, but I blew up after he got a call from his mom to go to his nieces Tournament basketball game (that he knows Ive been dyin to attend) I asked him “oh where are you going “ because soon after the call he started getting ready, he goes “to the game” and I say “oh I wanna go” and he states “mm nah, theres no room” and when I called him out on the nonsense he came out and said “I don’t want you to go, we don’t have to do everything together (we don’t)” . I then started telling him, that this isn’t him. Its not normal so I know something is wrong.

He comes out to say that Im too concerned with everything he does, that Im making the relationship h*ll because all I do is wonder whats wrong with him, that he cant just be because Im always pestering him about what is wrong when there isn’t anything wrong, that I make something wrong. He mentioned that the night before he came home and all he wanted to do was lay down and I kept asking him whats wrong, come cuddle like something was wrong with him just wanting to lay do, he said that just bc he comes in and doesn’t say much or doesn’t wanna cuddle doesn’t mean he doesn’t love me or cares less…I was quiet the whole time.&. he told me to “fall back” ….OH! he also said that I think he should be my puppet and text me all day and tell me everything

My thing is does he expects for me to just not ask him if hes walkin around the house like Im annoyin him?

well now that hes said how he feels things have changed slightly but not much, he still will sometimes seem like hes distant but makes conversations and we've cuddled and were intimate and everythn the passed 2nights.....but IDK I still feel like its something...

I know I get anxious and paranoid if he doesn’t talk to me throughout the day and then I get home and hes just quiet (even tho its his nature to just be laid bck)….I know my insecurities get the best of me, and all I can think of is something is wrong and I just cant seem to shake the feeling,. I’ve been praying about it bc I don’t want to push him away. I am trying. I don’t say anything to him if he doesn’t text me in the mornings anymore (before I used to ask him y or something )…… so it’s a challenge..but Ive been trying to relax and not always have a problem…

I'm not sure what's going on with him, but I think part of him being distant with you his because he feels like when you guy are in contact, there is always drama or some sort of tension. I think he just wants you to not worry so much about what he's doing and focus more on your life. But at the same time, when he comes home, he should want to talk to you or open up to you about his day at some point. Maybe not when he walks right into the house, but after taking some time to unwind, I don't see why he doesn't make an effort to interact with you.

I think its best to just do what he asks and just don't bother him. I don't think you are bothering him at all, you just seem concerned. But maybe after a couple days of distance, he will maybe come around and be more open and loving with you.

Yeah I am concerned, but I now think he is playing games with me beause he knows I looked at his fb and have (not all the time) looked at his twitter (the time I looked we were arguing n looked at what he was feelin and he tweetd “this b*tch is getting on my nerves: of course it wasn’t directed to me but who else could he be talking about) we argued about it he said that Im eaves dropping on him bc I read his twitter anyway I guess NOW he is playing games with me to see if Im looking at his stuff because he is now tweetin girls all the time (nothing horrible), he made a comment on fb that is moving soon (really how come I didn’t know? ) ….hes tweetin that girls are hittin on him in class …it just seems so NOT like HIM..this has happened since the argument and since the distance stuff…..I don’t want to even mention anything about it because Im afraid of BRINGING MORE ISSUES TO HIM

IDK what to do as far as today and him texting me...he is now talkin more to me, as far as texting goes...to me it seems like he may not know what he wants to do? like is he trying to portray a single lifestyle online when "communicates" with his friends?!! Idk its really confusing...and its making me really depressed to be UP and DOWN up AND DOWn...

now I cant stop lookin at what he tweets or fb's bc im looking for the next bad thing

Mm, I think you blew small things out of proportion (like the game) and now bigger problems are occurring because of that. He needs his space and his own life and you should give it to him. It's not like you're wrong in wanting to know what's going on in his life and keeping constant contact but it seems like your bf is the type to like some space. However, I think you do need to talk to him about his twitter flirting - that is just disrespectful. Basically, you guys need to sit and talk things out. His twitter flirting should stop but you guys should talk to reach a compromise about space and still staying close to each other.

Archived