NC or Contact...post your success rates.

I'm kind of curious to see what has gotten back more ex's for other people. I know nothings probably worked yet and that's why you're on this forum in the first place....haha. But with past girlfriends that you HAVE gotten back.

Was it from No contact or being a "friend" as they call it then that leading to getting back with them?

It will be kind of weird to see what's worked more for other people.

For me...NC in the beginning for a period of time has helped. It helps all the bad feelings subside and the dust to settle.Then LC...gradually building slowly over time. It takes time to fix something thats broken. Just doing NC is not going to fix what's broken in a relationship.This is why many reconciliations never happen. Too many people attempt to rush back in simply because they want a quick fix.It almost never works. The slow sure method works best.

I was in NC with my exboyfriend for around 5 months - he had someone new, and I had no reason to stay around. Just recently, he popped back into my life, and we talk pretty much everyday now, usually initiated by him. I'm taking things slow - he still has a girlfriend, and I'm just working on building a friendship with him again. Talking to him is just as easy as before. Could things lead to something else in the future? Sure, but right now I need to realize that there isn't anything between us at the moment, and work from there.

Here is MO. No contact will draw the dumper back. BUT only for the reason they think you dont care. Dont do it. If they ended it let it rest. Stay out of it and move on. Let them make all the moves and dont fall for it.The best advice i EVER got was from here: you cant gain anything until you loose EVERYTHING. Let the relationship go. Totally, move on. Date other people. 15 months after my wife left i was remarried and at a much better level. No controlling etc. The sooner you let it go the sooner you will have your life back. When you can see your ex wife or girlfrien with someone else and it no phase you atall the better you are. Dont be on a string let it go. There is better out there. I had kids and i was totally in love but she left. I moved on. It was hard. but trust me dont go after her, she left for reasons YOU will never understand and trust me they were for her, not your fault.

Archived