A friend helping me meet her friend

Frosted_Cherry

Hello. I gave up on the whole dating thing for a while, that is going up to girls and worrying everywhere I went if I will meet someone. Now my one of my "girl friends" asked me if I would like to meet one of her friends she thinks I will like. So I agreed

They agreed to have lunch and my friend is going to make it seem like we ran into each other on the way to lunch and she will invite me. So that way I am with my friend and I meet her friend there.

I have never done this before and was wondering if someone could give me any advice or what to expect? I am use to just approaching women. Is it any different?

Any help would be great!! Thanks!

I haven't had any experience with this sort of thing myself but I don't think that it would be different from you getting to know a girl on your own. This time, you have a personal matchmaker so the hassle in you finding a girl is gone. Just try to get to know your friend's friend and evaluate if you and the friend have a connection in that way or not. Try to have fun with your experience and go in it without any expectations. I hope the date goes well by the way!

Archived