alone and depressed

Im 22 and I have never made a close friend. I've never had a girlfriend, and I have never had a best friend. I don't understand why I am so different that I cant seem to make a close and meaningful relationship with anyone.

The only times people bother hanging out with me is when they need something from me.

And I'm sick and tired of faking smiles and acting nice to people. It takes so much out of me to hold back all the nasty things I want to say to people. Is life supposed to be this way? Because if it is I'm quite tired of it.

Just hang in there i felt the same way you did a few months ago. I am 22 also and felt that I would never find anyone that I would be close to. Now I found someone and I feel 100% better about my life. My advice is not to put so much pressure on yourself and just have fun. When I did that I found that special someone.

Thanks. It made me feel better. But I've asked alot of my friends and everyone has had at least 5 close friends in their life. I feel like I've made none. It seems like I can never move closer to most people. I try, but I feel like people barricade me out. I guess its cause I don't have anything in common with most people.

I'm just tired of it.

we can be your close friends, i was the same... then i met the love of my life and im back to being alone, it hurts so bad =\ im so deprressed and don't know what to do, and my parents ask me for more each day when i can barely get out of bed...

im giving 100% and they ask for more

Ive been taking st johns wort so i cant even drink anymore. I had one beer on sunday and I got pissy at everyone because the alcohol just threw off my chemical balance. At least some of my friends understood. I just miss beer and cider so much.

Do you think that there is something wrong with us? I mean, why do I have to take a pill to be "normal"?

with such extraordinary gifts like ours, we cant have ordinary lives =)

in a world with so much diversity, being normal isn't normal anymore...

have you ever watched the secret? look it up on the web, it made me feel good

Archived