Wife might be carrying another man's baby?

I will be the dealbreaker here, as I have read 100's of men regretting this decision.

1 Do not sign birth certificate, do you realize the following.

There is no crystal ball marriage intact 5 yrs from now. Do you want child support payments for the next 23 yrs (NYS)

and remove your door to state "I am out of here" to wife.

2 Real father has full rights to visitation if he wish so along with montneary payments for the child care (so it is not

yours) and child will know this as it grows. Now the real issue if he is single she is the seed accepter this is sexual

excitement. There has been many issues with men taking the wife for pleaseure as memories are hot.

A online friend 650,000k in 20 yrs child care costs (19 yrs old child now) and guess what the man has had his wife 4x times in past 15 yrs. Now they divorcing he cried to me, I have wasted my life.

Once again pour a tall one and look down the road.

• 2 weeks later...
I would get the marriage annulled until the baby is born and a parental test is done, it's sick if your wife is carrying another mans baby. Like someone said, you've been duped

I agree with this 100% its the best possible solution with the least amount of damage risk....

She kept it from you obviously...really 26 weeks and still oblivious?? And the sleeping with multiple people... And the drinking throughout..... Something is fishy and I would be protecting yourself first... How do you know its only one other person? If Its not black its automatically yours? I vote on this option.

How would you feel about raising another man's baby? Is that okay with you? I think you need to know whether it is your baby or not, because if it isn't, the other man has a right to know that he is going to have a child. So I'd wait for the paternity test results and then decide where to go from there.

I am sensing red flags though around your wife. I find it odd that you got married only 4 months after becoming an exclusive couple. If she took at test in January after being that pregnant it surely should have come back positive. Did you see the result yourself or are you relying solely on what she told you? It seems fishy that she didn't know she was pregnant...

Anyway good luck, I wish you all the best!

Archived