Not too admirable sex life?

n707jt

Hi guys and girls

I've gone out with my gf for almost three and a half months and I was a virgin before this. We had sex a few times during this period and I must say it is less than satisfying for me and my partner.

I don't know what is going on but she can't seem to attain an orgasm. I've tried my best to hold for as long as I can but she would seem to start to lose interest towards the end and only kept hurrying me to ejaculate because she was getting 'dry' and uncomfortable. I've tried to make use of my fingers but somehow she seem to have a short attention span.

I've never had a sex partner before her so I am worried if it could be my problem? Please help.

Many women don't orgasm through intercourse alone. Many need clitoral stimulation. The clit looks like a little button or nub of flesh above her vagina. It may be hidden under a hood of skin (try googling for pictures if you're not sure). Give that a rub, lick, etc. and it will likely drive her wild.

#1 - not all women achieves an orgasm during sex.

#2 - As drkitten mentioned, while there are those that can obtain an orgasm through intercourse alone, a lot of them require clitoral stimulation.

Why don't you just focus on the moment, and try new things rather than focusing all your energy wondering why she isn't climaxing?

Alongside of that, it also has also to do with it mentally.

She doesn't seem that interested in sex to me. Or maybe she is just not patient and her interest is fleeting.

Men and women are meant to fit inside one another. With any reasonable level of effort, you could expect progress. She has to work with you and want it though.

Archived