Uhhh...Saturday... I just hate you :)

Yep ladies and gentlemen, the weekend is here and it brings some extra loneliness and memories with it. Despite of the melancholy that this day brings, im intended to survive this day.

Weekends have never been the same since the break up, but im noticing that the situation improves with every passing with.

Everybody who hates the weekend say "yea"

Yea... especially days where its so damn nice out.. I use to get so excited when a crapy day at work would come to an end cause i couldn't wait to hang with my ex and have fun..It sucks big time but the emotions are bearable. I'm really not looking forward to the summer tho.. It's hard to think of the last 5 summers together (BBQs, a lot of hanging at the beach and sleepovers) but i know i will get pass it. Hey i got pass the holidays so I'm hoping this won't be as bad. I think once you pass all four seasons without your ex, it becomes easier to move on.

i used to hate them as me and the ex used to do a lot together, go out away for the weekend. that sort of thing!!!..but now i tend to fill in my weekends..by going out to good friends and having hobbies to fill my time now..like the TA!(home guard for our american friends!!) and get paid for it as well...which is a bonus!!!

it helps...still do miss the times we had. a lot!!! its getting less and less now! thankfully!!!

Yeah, weekends suck. It feels like everybody else is going out with friends, going out on dates, meeting their girlfriends for a good time out (or in) and I'm the only one here who isn't. I know that isn't true. It just feels that way.

Between the breakup and problems I've been having sleeping (I just can't stay asleep long enough for my body to recover and napping doesn't work), I feel pretty gross right now.

Archived