Saying 'I Love you'

Springs

Never thought I'd be feeling this way about him...but I'm pretty sure I've fallen in love with my boyfriend.

It's been 6 months and I still can't stop thinking about him, I crave his touch, miss him when he's gone, I'm ecstatic when he's near...swooooooooooon!!!

I'm pretty sure he feels the same way, and it's implied that we love each other, but neither have said the words yet. Not sure whether to just blurt it out? Tips from anyone?

Never thought I'd be feeling this way about him...but I'm pretty sure I've fallen in love with my boyfriend.

It's been 6 months and I still can't stop thinking about him, I crave his touch, miss him when he's gone, I'm ecstatic when he's near...swooooooooooon!!!

I'm pretty sure he feels the same way, and it's implied that we love each other, but neither have said the words yet. Not sure whether to just blurt it out? Tips from anyone?

I think six months is enough time to fall in love. How old are the two of you?

I say if you feel it, say it. Doesn't matter if you are a man or woman. Well to me it doesn't matter. A lot of women prefer it when the guy says it first. I like it when that happens but not hearing it won't stop me from saying it if I feel it.

For me, My boyfriend had told me that he loved me 4 months into the relationship. I thought he was crazy; i did not know what love was, nor did i believe you could fall in love so quickly. Sadly, when he said this it scared me. So just make sure you don't scare your boyfriend in the process. Might i add, i knew my boyfriend was going to say it. He started acting really weird when he would text me. He would send things like " I adore you", or " I can't wait to see you". I suggest, that you don't drop the " I love you", randomly. Make sure your boyfriend knows it is coming.

Good news is, i did end up telling my boyfriend i loved him 7 months into our relationship. So, if you do tell your boyfriend you love him, don't get hurt if he doesn't return the " I love you". Just wait for him when he is ready

Tips: How do you say it?

Ok, well no one could tell you when and where to do it. All i can say is, do it before it's too late. We only have 86,400 seconds in the day, and you never know if something can come up and your chance to say those words are gone.

For me, i suppressed it so much, that i said it at the most random place ever. But it felt soo real, so if you really care about when and where to say it, make sure you haven't been holding it in forever.

I hope this helps!! And seriously, keep me posted. Goodluck.

Well, if you are feeling it, then say it. Try not to have second thoughts about saying it either due to the fact that he didn't immediately reciprocate. You're only expressing your feelings. If he feels the same way, he will say it in time but for now, go with what your heart is telling you and tell him that you love him.

I'm pretty sure he feels the same about me. We say we really care for each other and that we mean a lot to each other, but somehow I think saying those words would bring us to another level of intimacy.

I feel so sure that this is love, and I just want to express that to him. Any more tips on how I could bring this conversation up??

I'm pretty sure he feels the same about me. We say we really care for each other and that we mean a lot to each other, but somehow I think saying those words would bring us to another level of intimacy.

I feel so sure that this is love, and I just want to express that to him. Any more tips on how I could bring this conversation up??

Make a little joke out of it if you want to. When he says or does something that is cute or sweet, give him a hug and say "I heart you..."

Say it teasingly or in a light, funny way. I did that with a b/f once and he thought it was so cute. Then it was like our little joke. Whenever we talked on the phone he would say "I heart you." And then we started saying "I double dog heart you."

Pretty soon he moved on to "I love you."

I "heart" you kind of opens the door.

Again it was just a silly joke.... but then we were kind of that way. Every couple is different. It's just an idea!

• 1 month later...

If you feel it, REALLY feel it, say it.

If you don't feel it, if you're not 100% sure, don't say anything.

Don't expect reciprocation. This is how you feel. The person you love may not feel the same yet, or even ever. What is important is how YOU feel about them and that you want them to know the extent of your feelings toward them.

Archived