No Contact rule

cookiegal

So...ok I wanted to talk about me and my ex we were seeing each other and we actually found out we live 10mins away from each other and we were goin same uni, we met last August, when I first met him he came to pick me up in his car and he was rly sweet he took me to a place where it had a great view of the city, we just sat up all night in his car talking for hours we didnt get back until 6am and he had work the next day at 8am. He told me he had a rly great time and he'd love to see me as soon as tomorrow again and he got butterflies in his stomach which he said was a good feeling, he said he would ask his female colleagues for signs of a girl liking you as I didnt give too much away. We saw each other alot throughout the months and i met his family and some friends, even got goosebumps when i touched him which i thought was cute. We didnt get initmate until give or take four months into meeting and he had said he was glad we waited.

But things kept getting messed up as I had issues with guys from my past which messed me up and really hurt me, which resulted in me lashing out at him, becoming needy and insecure and piling alot of emotional stress on him. He tried to understand and said i would b the perfect gf if i jus stopped being so unstable i was so upset and stressed cos i knew i was makin things worse between us but i kept fallin apart. the first time i lost it, he tried to understand and said i was an amazin person as i drew a pic of him and gave it to him as an apology. i knew id hurt him as he said he thought he was gettin rly close to findin da person 2 make him happy and he cried from the stress, he made me a paper butterfly and swan which was rly sweet and special.Any long story short in feb we were gettin back on track i came over to his to work it out as we hadnt spoke much since xmas and new yr. so in feb things got back on track and he was comin round he said he didnt wana get hurt.

i lied i had told him i was seein sum1 for a silly reason and he said mayb it was best he found some1 b4 we started hangin out as he wud prob b tempted to get close wid me, he hugged me and we played around n watched a dvd he was gettin horny so instead he took me home instead of doin anyfing, but then i messed up again and tha next week we fell out and i told him i was seein some 1 n i was usin him all along n i had slept wid sum1 else which was all lies jus to hurt him. But i rly wanted him so bad i jus didnt wana get hurt. a couple weeks lata in feb i went to see him and there was another girl there i was so gutted, tht same week i went over to give him a letter to say how i rly felt and i asked if someone was ther he said yes i was gutted bcus they had already spent the nite togetha in a couple weeks. Now iv started NO contact sinch march 1st as i miss him alot and im very confused.

sounds like a great amazing guy there that you really really hurt

ok you have probs but deliberately hurting him is no good...you gotta go get help

if you dont want him and are intent on hurting him, send him over here yeah where i would repay his kindness tenfold

Well Ms Darcy, i am takin steps to sort things out, im not plannin on reboundin n i have seeked counsellin, im tryin to work on myself independently and work through my issues, but I do still miss him and would love another chance with him, i would like to see i have changed and I can b the girl he wants.

sounds like a great amazing guy there that you really really hurt

ok you have probs but deliberately hurting him is no good...you gotta go get help

if you dont want him and are intent on hurting him, send him over here yeah where i would repay his kindness tenfold

I did not deliberately set out to hurt him and in time i hope he will see that, plus everyone has flaws he is not perfect.Altho yes he is a good guy

Archived