Seeing sunrise with someone

coldplay.

Would you see the sunrise with someone in the middle of nowhere after not knowing them for very long, as in talked maybe 8 times, hung out maybe 4 within the past month, with no strong indication of romantic interest; as just friends?

I know its pointless to speculate, but i dont think i would myself, hmm.

I don't have a good mental connection with sunrises, so I would have to say no. I really don't care if I never see a sunrise again.

Can you explain that a little more?

I dont put a lot of value on sunrises in itself, its something id be willing to do with my friends, but my friends usually arnt willing to do so with me lol, im the one that suggested it. Its sacrificing a whole nights sleep, driving 20 miles, to hang out and star gaze with someone that ive been talking to. So i suppose i would have been turned down rather, if that idea made her uncomfortable, so thats a diff way to look at it.

holy overthinking this.

Sunrises can be very beautiful to watch from a nature point of view, be it with a romantic partner, a friend or family. It doesn't have to be saved just for romance...I don't think the earth spinning on its axis is for the purpose of love and romance. Humans just turned it into a clichéd romance thing just like red roses, candlelight dinners, wine and fireplaces.

If you were going to be up all night anyway, been to a long party for example, then it could be a romantic thing, but suggesting it for the sake of it might not be taken as such.

Sun rises and sets CAN be taken romantically, and if it is all a part of hanging out together, then could be suggested, but there are far better romantic opportunities around.

"Two thirds of human existence are wasted in hesitation, and the last third in repentance". Emile Souvestre

With that i claim failure. We talked from 5am-10am dead tired still laughing and i never pulled the trigger, if there could be a better time it has come to pass.

Wow i really wasnt thinking, if anything this was spring break, it was a time that would be set out in my mind as different from the rest of the ravel of the year and i totally didnt do everything i could even if i was rejected. Im truly disappointed in myself.

edit: actually i dont feel bad because now that ive had a few hours to sleep on it that ive come to this conclusion, so i cant really blame myself for not realizing it before.

Archived