Feeling really low today..

.. its been 3 months this week since my ex left me for another girl.

i know it makes no difference, but the other girl he met on the internet, is 16 and lives half hour away, (he is 21, im nearly 19 and we live around the corner)

We were discussing moving in together and our future (we had lost a baby together). We had been together little over a year.

Since the breakup we exchanged sme texts, most of them hostile with him accusing me of cheating etc even tho he knows that wasnt the case.

About a month ago he admitted he still loved me but loved his new girlfriend more (bloody nice aint it)

but lately ive been feeling so low, i really want him back.

i sent him a text last week and he never replied.

my life seems so empty without him.

i know i should move on, but today i feel like rubbish.

will he ever regret leaving me?

why does he get to be happy while im struggling?

If he cheated on you, rest assured he will get what's coming to him. Everything comes back around trust me.

His happiness is nothing but infatuation, a feeling of excitement from something new. That feeling will fade, and reality will set in for him. Rest easy knowing this.

As most of the people have said, sooner or later, when the "honeymoon" phase will end, he will realize that reality, and then he will probably think of you, but you will no longer be there because you will be heald and most likely you will have someone else.

I wish i could help you to overcome it completely but its gonna take time.

In the meantime take a HUG

always feels good to get a hug when you have a bad day, hold on and stay strong there

I know this wont comfort you much, but hey, now you know you two were not ment to be, and from here on out, you can move on and move forward and believe me, sometimes knowing there is a end is a lot better than knowing if there is none at all. But now you know. He is not the one for you. Half the battle is over. You dont have to decode texts messages or emails or even answer his call if you dont want to. If he says mean things in a text, let him. Its over between you two and that the beauty of being an X, You no longer have to care anymore even tho you might choose to care and it only hurts you more in the long run. But it is now easier to accept that its done, he is moved on and so can you now.

You are a free girl. You are 19!! wow.. what I would give to be 19 again. You can go out and flirt, smile, dance, and really be free and be yourself. Lots of girls who are 19 have kids or already married, tied down and would love to be in your shoes and have the freedom you have. Im saying to really embrace it and enjoy it. And come on, yes you did love him, you talked about a future, but believe me when I say it wont be the last guy you talk like that too. You might not believe me now, you might say No1, you are crazy! But Im not, there is life out there, and 19, and you are hot, and outgoing, and smart. What guy wouldnt want to be with you. They would be so very lucky to be with someone with a big, loved filled heart. This Schmuck didnt deserve you and you will find someone that does. Its only 1 guy out of hundreds of Millions out there in the world.

You will have your sad days, and that is good, you are healing. The good days will out number the bad. you are okay my hot 19yr old heartbroken friend. Believe you are worth it and make yourself happy. And to be honest, between you and me, I would stop texting him, or even caring what he says becasue he is projecting his insecurities to you, and you are stronger than he is. If he texts or emails, delete it, if he calls, ignore it, if he talks to you, just pretend he is a stranger. You can do it.

thanks for the reply i really am trying to move on so much, i hate him yet love him at the same time!

i just dont see how he can no longer care, how he can love her, how its even fair.

i shouldnt care and most of the time i dont, most of the time, he could approach me in his wedding suit announcing his marriage to her and i wouldnt bat an eyelid. But today, i do care, i just feel like rubbish, thrown out.

will he ever feel remorse?

i mean he chased me for months before we got together, he must have wanted to be with me and it just seems like she is the first thing he came accross.

ugh.

When this relationship will come to an end, you can be sure that he will think of you and remember you, but by then you will be completely over him and maybe you will even have someone else.

Try to move on, do not get stuck on him, he is not worth the energy you are spending thinking of him...you can do much better things with this energy.

Go outside and take a walk, it will help you to relax.

You're 19. You have a whole world of learning and living to do. You will find plenty of other guys who like you. In the meantime, focus on your education. You need to spend these years working on your career, not just on whether a guy likes you or not. You may have 10 or 20 guys in your future, but if you don't put the time into getting an education so you can get a decent paying job, you'll be stuck at the bottom of your social structure for LIFE. Take the time now to focus on that.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. I have days like these (whole weeks even and I know they are very difficult but there will be better times ahead.

Moving on is a slow and painful journey and you will move on eventually, with time of course.

I don't know if he will regret leaving you but I do know you will always be a chapter of his life. No matter where he goes in life you will always be a part of his past and I hope he looks upon your times with a smile.

We don't know if he is happy but assuming he is - it's temporary, just like your current struggle. That's just the ebb and flow of life. You can influence your mood with your lifestyle changes and by starting to make positive changes you are putting in place good habits for the future. You might as well get something out of difficult times like these, I say get fit and get healthy and when the good times come let them roll

Hope I havent come accross lecturist (that word doesn't look right but I hope you know what I mean) just trying to gently nudge you in the right direction.

Hope these low times passes. You have a lot of good times coming your way - focus on them.

DazB

thanks for the reply i really am trying to move on so much, i hate him yet love him at the same time!

i just dont see how he can no longer care, how he can love her, how its even fair.

i shouldnt care and most of the time i dont, most of the time, he could approach me in his wedding suit announcing his marriage to her and i wouldnt bat an eyelid. But today, i do care, i just feel like rubbish, thrown out.

will he ever feel remorse?

i mean he chased me for months before we got together, he must have wanted to be with me and it just seems like she is the first thing he came accross.

ugh.

You asked a whole bunch of questions and I can tell you that it really doesnt matter what he feels or doesnt feel. Chances are the answers you get wont be enough anyway. So please, quit killing yourself in asking those questions. You have to accept the current situation and stop asking and looking towards the past for those answers. The situation is he is not with you, he is with another, you are free. Thats it. Doesnt matter what he thinks or cares. I know its hard to let that part go. Let him go and what is done is done. Such as life. It might seem he has the upper hand. He is happy, he is with another girl while you are alone, hurting and in pain. But know in the long run, you will be the one who is better off for this.

so it turns out my low day is turning into a low week

he is all i can think about

i guess its because ive had no contact from him in a while

usually i would hear something whether it be through a friend or whatnot.

i just find it so hard to believe that he is genuinly happy with her, i know its a very real possiblity but if its the truth, then it means that over a year of what i thought was love, was wiped out in two days.

it seems like he has broken my heart and not have to have felt a thing, jumped in to a new relationship and any romantic feeling he ever had for me, he now has for her.

life isnt very fair from where im sitting.

Hey,

If its any consolation, (and i know it's not ), i am feeling the same. 1 week of NC here and nearly a month since the break - i can't get her out of my mind and seem to be watching the clock wondering where she is and what she's doing.

I don't think my ex has anyone else yet, but i am torturing myself with thoughts of it i just can't seem to stop. But... what is helping me a little is the thought that I have 3 years of history with her (good times and bad), and noone can wipe that out. I know she will be thinking about that too and will be comparing anyone she meets with me. 3 years of history together is alot for someone else to live up to, and i feel i will always have a piece of her heart. Anyone new wont for a long while.

I think this applies for you too - noone can compare of take away what you guys had.

I dont know if this helps you or not, but i hope so.

Take care.

Archived