How Long to Hope for a Response/Call-back?

browns20

Hello everyone....i posted this on a previous board but the title was too extreme. It's Tues night. I would love your insight on how long I should remain hopeful she will respond back to me..?

Hello Everyone.

I took a girl out on a date about 10 days ago. We were hooked up thru friends of family. The date lasted about 6 hours in which we did multiple things to get to know each other (drinks, dinner, games). She said it was some of the most fun she's had in a while. When dropping her off I received a hug and she said we should talk very soon. I called 2 nights later and she was at work so she texted me saying she will call tomorrow or night after. She called me the next night and we made plans to hang out this upcoming weekend (she has a job which requires late nights sometimes). When we were getting off the phone she said she looks forward to talking on Sunday (which I asked if she would be free to talk Sun. and she said yes...she got off work supposedly at 730ish). I called and received her vm. I left a message for her to call back. Up until now I have not heard from her...which I find strange because we have not had any awkward moments and she called back the first time. In case she dont call tonite...how long will it be considered that she is no longer interested? Do I reach out again some other day> Advice needed please.

Thanks!

I hear variations on this story all the time: we had a great time and then I never heard from him/her again. It has happened to me too. One of the great mysteries of life.

I think it would be ok to check in with her again this week sometime but then if no answer, chalk it up to just one of those things.

Archived