1.5 months of NIC, 2 weeks NC, Do I contact her??

dre760

So heres a link to my story:

So over the last 1.5 month I have been in NIC (She being the first to initiate contact). Near the beginning my ex would contact me every 3 or 4 days just about something random (all contacts can be found in the link) I was told If I want to reconcile with her then I should be short with her and make her realize that she can't have me whenever she wants and that im moving on. So i started to become short with her. I would usually always be the one to end the texts.. and sometimes I would be short with her and not text back for a few hours or so.

So ever since I have started to become short with her, she hasn't been contacting me lately. Last contact from her was about 13 days ago and before that we were NC for about 9 days. Do you think being short with her caused her to stop contacting me as much? Is this hurting my chances at reconciling?

I really want to move this into LC (where I initiate contact first sometimes) to see where things take us. Any suggestions?

when i would be short with her and not contact her, my ex would get the idea i hated her. i say if you want you should contact her but do it in a way that shows her you are moving on, that you have grown and what not. i got this idea from a video a saw, say she is into fashion, you can call her saying somethng like "hey i was just thinking about you yesterday, i met this girl that reminded me of you and she told me about this huge sale they are having from your favorite store (What ever brand that may be) )

then end the call,

but you know her,

so you know what she likes

you know what to say to geet her attention.

what i told you is just an example.

p.s. i invited my ex to an art show that i knew she would really love =O this actually made her miss me because her new boyfriend doesn't like art and she is really into it...

she told me she wanted to go but felt obligated to stay, i told her i would send the adress to her so she could go with her boyfriend,

(of course i wasn't going to)

she replied saying, "i wanna go with you i dont wanna be with him anymore i wanna be with you"

when i would be short with her and not contact her, my ex would get the idea i hated her. i say if you want you should contact her but do it in a way that shows her you are moving on, that you have grown and what not. i got this idea from a video a saw, say she is into fashion, you can call her saying somethng like "hey i was just thinking about you yesterday, i met this girl that reminded me of you and she told me about this huge sale they are having from your favorite store (What ever brand that may be) )

then end the call,

but you know her,

Yeah, well almost all communication between us over the last 1.5 months has been via text. She called me once about 2 weeks ago but not about me or cause she missed me or anything.

So Im thinking a simple text will be better then calling and perhaps making it awkward. I think if I call then it could lead her to think im trying to get her back or something..

p.s. i invited my ex to an art show that i knew she would really love =O this actually made her miss me because her new boyfriend doesn't like art and she is really into it...

she told me she wanted to go but felt obligated to stay, i told her i would send the adress to her so she could go with her boyfriend,

(of course i wasn't going to)

she replied saying, "i wanna go with you i dont wanna be with him anymore i wanna be with you"

Really?? wow man congradulations.. Did anything else happen between you two? Are you guys still together now? Or was this a long time ago??

that was this weekend, she says she broke up with him. im still fighting to get her back.

well i would say to call her, but only if you can pull it off...

you have to sound like you are just calling for that,

you have to have confidence or at least make her believe like you do,

befriend her, don't pick up and say hey boo or what ever you guys called each other,

but say something like hey hows it going then get straight to the point and say goodbye and hangup...

sound happy

i don't know never take advice from one person, ask diferent people the same thing and do what ever you think will work.

i was always scared about what post here say about NC "if you don't do anything nothing can go wrong but if you do something you can drive them further away"

the truth is i have found out that NC is not to get them back, its just to get yourself back and wait out the rebound, however LC when done properly i have found that its to win them back or get them back, because after all who would go back to something thats not there anymore?

then end the call,

but you know her,

Can you link me the video?

Any other suggestions???

So today my ex drove past me at Uni and yelled out my nickname that she used to call me. I couldnt really see that it was her until she actually drove off. I looked and felt like an idiot. I decided to text her to tell her i barely saw her and didnt really hear what she said (which is true)

So anyways we start texting and slowly started to catch up on things. I asked her about a show we always watched together and if she watched the episode last week. She tells me she didnt and that she hardly has time for tv anymore because she is soo busy. She said she really wants to watch it tho. I tell her i still have it on my dvr. She says she guess she wiill have to come watch it then and she asked if it was the first episode since it returned. I said ya and theres another one on tonight. She tells me she cant watch it tonight because she has a big test tomorrow and is studying all night.

We talk a little bit more about school and our spring break plans ect.. And that was it.

Now my question is, do I contact her in a couple days about getting together and watching the shows on my dvr? Or do I let her contact me??

Archived