Listen, I've been separated from my husband 2 years and still hoping we'll reunite. I know who I want, who is best for me, and that we had many blissful years I think will resurface in his brain when he is done with the woman he started seeing several months after our separation. I am telling you this because I totally get how you feel about this man. I have a different opinion about all this. You broke up with him. Why is it up to him to come after you? I don't think it is, not initially. The first move is yours to take. 1 choice) Let him know you are going to the concert because it's your favorite and you wanted to give him a heads up in case he happens to see you, since you know he's involved with the site. Also tell him, in a straightforward way, you'd love to see him sometime. Is he interested in coffee? 2nd choice) You might even let him know you feel you made a mistake breaking up with him, have felt that way a long time, and wonder if he would be open to meeting for coffee or a drink. Do not let the chance to connect with someone you love to pass you by. If it doesn't work, at least you'll know you did what you could. I personally don't feel you should blame him for his swift response to your breaking up by seeking immediate comfort, posting online. You may have shocked him and he was in a lot of pain. People respond in different ways to pain. Anyway, back to my original point, since you are the one who broke up with him, I think the ball is in your court and you should see if there is any game left for the two of you. Don't just give up when you think you know who the man of your dreams is. Dreams can come true. I married mine and I will never regret a day together, other than the very last, when I ended it because I overreacted to what may have been a sign he cheated on me. At this point, missing him as I do, I feel, who gives a **** if he even did that once... I love my man and every second of joy was worthwhile. wouldn't have missed them for the world! Now go see if you can get some of those great moments!

Good luck.

Archived