Fast progress in just over 3 months!

furiouspsych

I'm very happy to report that I'm not really thinking about my ex at all anymore. I've been hanging out with friends more than usual, especially those of the opposite sex. I took out an old ex, she hurt me so bad over almost 4 years ago...yet we've established this friendship. That helped me get through this break up, just thinking back to how I got past this before.

Don't beat yourself up over a break up...social contact will help, and u get over it no matter how bad it hurt.

Good to hear that man...Time is a healer - always!

I find travelling helps. I'm the kind of person who can chat to random people quite easily and by doing this you meet new people and therefore pushing the exes/dumpers further and further out of your mind. So much so that one day whatever did or didn't happen with past partners doesn't matter and you can see that perfectly clear.

So true 1ncredible! I'm rather quiet, but I've come out of my shell since this last break up and have met some great people! I actually had a date tonight that went very well too. If I'd been sitting at home sulking all this time, I'd still be at home sulking. (I hope "sulking" means something like mourning.. lol)

So true 1ncredible! I'm rather quiet, but I've come out of my shell since this last break up and have met some great people! I actually had a date tonight that went very well too. If I'd been sitting at home sulking all this time, I'd still be at home sulking. (I hope "sulking" means something like mourning.. lol)

That's great to hear.

Maybe a break up really makes you value company and friends and socializing. I'm experiencing that as well. Going through my first break up and have opened up a lot. A lot more talkative and sociable in public.

Archived