Supplements to improve sex drive

Jetta

Okay so I'm taking meds for mental health that of course have altered my sexuality and I found some supplements that would possibly correct the problem. However, the one I'm most interested in taking says not to take if you have allergies because it can cause an allergic reaction that includes shock and/or death. Now that's pretty frightening. It's call L-Arginine, and it's naturally found in our body so I'm despite the warning I'm debating about it. I do have allergies but I want my normal sexuality back. How risky are supplements? I got that information from the mayo clinic's website, so I know it's pretty accurate. Is there another supplement that may work? I read something about ginko and I know I could safely take that one but it's mostly for memory enhancement not proven to enhance sexuality.

I miss being me. I didn't really realize I had a problem until I had sex with my Mo. Now I want to fix it.

L-Arginine is an amino acid that acts as a vasodiolator that will increase blood flow by expanding the veins and not forcing the heart to work harder to push nutrients through the body. It's a good choice for men with poor circulation or mild ED (so are things like Yohimbe and Horny Goat Weed), but not ideal for women.

I work in a supplement shop, and this product link removed is our best seller... as is the mens formula for men.

The website linked will provide a breakdown of all ingredients and their function.

Do keep in mind that interactions with medication are very possible, so consult your physician or check online, or with a local supplement shop for more information.

Here's a website with information about TONS of supplements, including known interactions with medications. link removed

yes, L-arg is a amino acid, as the reply said.

But sex drive in male and female are driven by the same chemical, testosterone. As for a supplement that will increase your testosterone naturally, tribulus extract.

This is what i use, its super cheap and pure, from a good source.

link removed

id also suggest supplementing your diet with omega-3's they work to regulate emotions and sexuality. Your diet sleep and stress levels will have the largest effect on your sex drive, the tribulus or other supplements wont stop or reverse those issues if you have them.

Ginseng is supposed to help, but the claim doesn't seem to be backed by much research.

Maybe you just need some time. With the loss of your son still new, it may take some time before you feel better again and enjoy the things that you used to enjoy.

Hang in there,

Bella

I want to try Steel Libido as well.

I sold quite a bit of it when I worked in the industry.

Buy it at GNC. Return it for a full refund w/receipt within 30 days if it is not fully satisfactory. Remember not to completely empty the bottle.

If it ends up working, you can buy raw powder of any of the ingredients listed and make your own libido booster.

Above statements about supplements have been surprisingly accurate. Most people do not know what they are talking about.

along the lines of what bella was saying, are you sure that this is the right time to work on your sex drive? you are just out of a relationship and the death of your son is still fairly recent. i don't know how long you have been on the drugs for mental health, but sometimes, it takes a few weeks or months and the side effects go away.

I honestly don't put a lot of stock in those supplements. there isn't much scientific evidence on them working. besides, just because they are natural does not mean safe. i would check with your doctor before trying anything new, as it could have some kind of interaction with the medication you are currently taking.

link removed

you might want to check out this site. The only two drugs even listed on there are arginine and lysine.

Archived