Think I've messed it up??

kwiss

Hi, would appreciate everyones view on this, I started seeing this girl about 2months ago, and after 4 weeks she invited me to stay at hers for the night, this was after a romantic meal, her parents out, it felt the right time. So Were lying on her bed kissing, touching and she asks what I wanna do, I indicated that I wanted to carry on and so did she, I was extremely nervous as she was my first girlfriend and this would be my first time having sex, she knew she was my first girlfriend bur not that I hadn't had sex before. She starts touching my penis, but being quite rough and vigorous with it which worried me a bit, this made me soft. Because of this she started giving me oral which got my erection back again, but because I had never experienced any of this before I was worried about ejaculating prematurly before actually having sex with her, when she stopped and moved on top of me, she was above me, and because now she had stopped taking the lead I got confused, worried and again lost my erection. I then explained that I was nervous and she asked if I had had sex before which I replied no. At which point she stopped and lay next to me, appologising for pushing me. But I really really did wanna continue but I could see the moment had been lost. She said no problems well take things slow, which I said thanks. In the next two weeks I went round hers twice and watched films and we kissed and touched but it never went anymore than that, and she didn't seem aroused as much. I put this down to the fact her dad was in the house always walking around up and down the stairs. We we were going out to other places as well, things were great between us, she seemed really into me, the last time I saw her she even sent me a text message straight after saying what a great time she had, I had asked her if she wanted to go away to another city for a weekend so we could spend some together, and hinted at the staying over part, as by this stage I really wanted to be with this girl. Then after that day she hardly spoke to me again and then broke up with me via text message. Do you think she got fed up me or of us taking it slow, did I not take control enough, did I leave it too long after our first attempt?? She said the reason why she broke up with me was because she wasn't ready after her ex to be in a relationship. I'm now paranoid it was because of me.

There's no way to know, tbh. She may be being 'kind' and saying it was something it wasn't... perhaps she wanted you to take more of a lead but then she was fine with doing that at first.

You need to ask her if you really want to know... or chalk it up to experience and make sure you have found out a bit of information (eg look at 'my first time, help!' typ ethreads) before you are in this situation again.

It will all flow naturally with the right person. Maybe she just wasn't her..? There is no need to be paranoid because it wasn't 'you' - it was how she handled the situation. Some women LOVE being a guy's first! Find one of those and you're good to go...

She might have been telling the truth. It's easy to blow hot at the start of something new, then once you've gotten over the initial 'yay someone new!' part you start to realise maybe you're not ready for this after all.

It's also possible she lied but you'll probably never know - all that really matters is, it wasn't working for her, for whatever reason. It's a shame but chalk it up to experience and start looking forward to your next encounter

Archived