I feel happier without my ex

redsoles

Any reasons for this?

I used to always dread the fact that i'd someday have to see the day

where we won't be together.

But my relationship was toxic. Extremely.

I am no saint, but the way be treated me was completely unacceptable.

Lord knows why i put up with his emotional abuse for years.

I am much happier now.

I have a life, I am happy, spending time with friends and family

he seems to be 'Missing' me.

Yeah right? Give me a break.

Anyone else happy to be rid of their ex's?

He knows he will never ever find a girl like me. But now I can move on and be 10x better with the next lucky guy I meet.

Any reasons for this?

I used to always dread the fact that i'd someday have to see the day

where we won't be together.

But my relationship was toxic. Extremely.

I am no saint, but the way be treated me was completely unacceptable.

Lord knows why i put up with his emotional abuse for years.

I am much happier now.

I have a life, I am happy, spending time with friends and family

he seems to be 'Missing' me.

Yeah right? Give me a break.

Anyone else happy to be rid of their ex's?

He knows he will never ever find a girl like me. But now I can move on and be 10x better with the next lucky guy I meet.

Don't worry about it. This person is not in your life any more. Just be happy and enjoy life!

Touche!

I have to tell you that I found your post to be inspirational. For some reason, I think the title just resonated with me. I think people can choose to be happy or not and your post has inspired me to choose to be happy with my own life situation. So thank you!

I have to tell you that I found your post to be inspirational. For some reason, I think the title just resonated with me. I think people can choose to be happy or not and your post has inspired me to choose to be happy with my own life situation. So thank you!

AW, I glad you feel inspired by my most.

Know that this is true. I hope that you have gotten out of that sort of situation.

Do not look back in regret, because there is nothing to regret.

People that love you will show it, maybe there is a reason and an excuse for certain things, but if someone is hurting you time after time after time again, emotionally and/or physically. Leave. You deserve it, and I MEAN IT, you deserve to be happy. No matter what anyone says, no one has the right to take your happiness away from you. That "I love you.. don't leave me, i am sorry and lets put it in the past and be better people" crap is another game that these people are trying to play. Don't let them win. They are not worth it.

See, I am guilty of always falling for his manipulation. It took me years, lots of friends that care and just a general aha! moment to see things for what they really were. And to see him for who he really was. Someone that had serious issues. I could not do it anymore. Hell, I am 17 years old. I am still young. I deserve to go out and meet people and make the most of my teenage years. Not cry at home, and be afraid to go out and talk to people, mainly guys because my ex would belittle me and find everything he could to make me feel guilty. Enough's enough.

You can do better. I found someone - haven't initially started a conversation yet but it will happen - when I wasn't looking. I was focussing on myself.

These people will never learn. Don't let them in, not even as friends.

Yes, pretty much. I'm okay about the breakup, as I know going on with him would have been nothing but problems. It doesn't stop me from having a thought now and then about the good times though, but it's pretty rare now. I haven't cried in a long time. Now when I think of him, which is often, it's usually a remembrance of something hurtful he did and how now I'm free to live my life without a huge weight on my shoulders. He was extremely draining, demanding, controlling, needy, deceitful, and manipulative.

Yes this actually just hit me the other day. I was doing some reflecting on past relationships and one that I am in now. I look back and I can't believe I was even involved with her to begin with. She cheated on me right at the beginning of our relationship and I tried to forgive but never could. I found out a lot of stuff about her past I didn't like (cheated on every bf she has had, drug abuse) and knew more and more this was not the kind of girl I would want long term.

I broke up with her in July and was depressed about it and tried everything to get her back but she wouldn't have any of it cause I treated her like crap during our relationship, I think I wanted her to feel as bad as I did when she cheated on me she had and has no idea how bad that hurt me. Anyway I begged, pleaded for months for her to come back and I don't know why, I know deep down inside I never wanted her back. I haven't spoke to her in 3 months now and I feel good and am glad she moved in with her new bf, she is his problem now. I will never lower my standards like that again!

Haha so yes bottom line I am happy she is an ex!

Yes, pretty much. I'm okay about the breakup, as I know going on with him would have been nothing but problems. It doesn't stop me from having a thought now and then about the good times though, but it's pretty rare now. I haven't cried in a long time. Now when I think of him, which is often, it's usually a remembrance of something hurtful he did and how now I'm free to live my life without a huge weight on my shoulders. He was extremely draining, demanding, controlling, needy, deceitful, and manipulative.

Yes. All the things my ex was.

It's such a friggin relief eh?

Its the funniest when they come back HAHAHAAHAHA~

Archived