I feel sad, I miss him a lot.

I don't know, I just feel like he was the one...I won't ever care about or love anyone else like I did him...no one will care about me like he did. Its so awful to be broken up like this.

I wouldn't call the way he treated you, caring about you.

i really don't think you miss him......i think you miss what he represented to you and that is someone who validated you. You really need to start separating the two if you hope to heal and move forward Coco.

I would agree with this. I've been divorced for over 3 years now and I still miss things that she did with me or for me, but it's not her that I specifically miss.

If he did indeed abuse you as you have claimed on here, then clearly, that is not love any level. If you really think you love someone that abused you, then you are equating pain with love and that is a co-dependent way of viewing love. This isn't about your ex, it's about you and why you don't feel you deserve real love

Because I wish things were better and I want him back

You don't want him back. You just don't want to be alone. But solitude and loneliness are a hell of a lot better than being abused. Seriously, coco, what makes you think it'd be ANY different if he came back to you?

I don't know its like I'm crazy or something..I talked to my mom and I feel a bit better now...for now at least. I just hate knowing how its so easy for him to dump me and move on..I have these confusing feelings like I hate him and I love him too! Its so weird.

You don't want him back. You just don't want to be alone. But solitude and loneliness are a hell of a lot better than being abused. Seriously, coco, what makes you think it'd be ANY different if he came back to you?

seriously though you think I was abused, with all the poking and nagging and arguments that I started? I was just so unhappy with him but I wanted to be happy so bad!

Archived