i don't know what to think anymore my bf told me he loved me two days ago. he said he wants us to move in together. the last few weeks he been ignoring me and not answering my calls. well he did it again just the day after he said he wants to be in a committed relationship with me.he was suppose to come to my house last nite and didn't show up. then he wouldn't answers any of my calls. he told me the other nite that he is not convinced that i love him. he also has been accusing me of cheating on him. what do think? think he has a girlfriend? he also has been a ticking time bomb.

i don't know what to think anymore my bf told me he loved me two days ago. he said he wants us to move in together. the last few weeks he been ignoring me and not answering my calls. well he did it again just the day after he said he wants to be in a committed relationship with me.he was suppose to come to my house last nite and didn't show up. then he wouldn't answers any of my calls. he told me the other nite that he is not convinced that i love him. he also has been accusing me of cheating on him. what do think? think he has a girlfriend? he also has been a ticking time bomb.

run...run...run....those folks just like to check in every now and then and do an ego check....wants you under his thumb when he wants you. if he's accusing you, he's probably cheating....never came by? never returned your call? wants to move in together? look at his actions.

Archived