Feeling a bit low.

It just seems that through out my life people seem to reject me. I have always struggled to feel a part of any group or connected to people until I met my ex. When I fell for her and her for me I truly thought I had found someone who wanted to be around me because I am a good, nice, enjoyable person to be with. When she left it seems to have reaffirmed my old beliefs.

crappy moment in a so far difficult year.

Sorry to hear it DazB,

I genuinely know exactly what you are going through right now, after a long time of struggling you finally found someone you thought could make it all right, and they let you down.

Not sure what else I can say apart from, you are not alone in this!

You definitely are not alone. I also feel that is very hard for me to make friends. The girls at work all talk about me behind my back. The few friends I do have are always disappointing me. I have learned over the years that I can only count on myself and certain family members. So I try to enjoy my own company as much as I can and I still try my best to make friends. Throughout your life your social circle will always be changing. Just keep trying.

Thank you both. There is comfort in knowing I am not alone It helps me stop feeling so sorry for myself.

I haven't had a steady social circle for about 15 years now, nor have I lived in the same place for the past 8 or had the same job for the past 8 years. I meet lots of people but connect with few. Maybe it's time for me to stay put for a bit

So today I feel even worse

Overheard my manager saying that someone in my team was a 'born loser'. I don't know they were talking about but assumed it was me and I have taken it quite badly. I am also beating myself up because I didn't confront them at the time, I should have asked who they were talking about but I didn't.

I feel like a complete loser today, whatever one of those is.

Archived