the pill taken too early

TasmineFr

I have a dilemma, last week I saw a tiny bit of blood , thinking it was my period coming up, ( it had been vey late and was due to come I rushed to take the pill , I wanted to stay on the morning schedule so that I didn't have to spend my all day remembering to take it , much much easier to take it first thing in the morning , anyway ....thing is, it wasn't my period at all, it actually came 3 days later , but I didn't want to waste it so i carried on with the pill, so when the period came i was laready taking the pill , now .....i must admit , my period lasted 11 days , really heavy bleeding all through these 11 days...... now what do I do?? Do I carry on with the other pack or i stop and get my other period coming in a matter or 6 days ....again .....Help

If you're most comfortable missing out the break this time round, and it'll make you feel more secure - then do that, but you really have nothing to worry about, I don't think. Restarting early isn't usually a problem - it would be a problem if you'd started too late, or missed a pill, but I don't think there's any problem with starting early.

Hopefully this will help to put aside some worries for you: link removed

If you're still worried, then book an appointment to talk to your GP.

It's also that i don't wanna have my period again , it ended only 3 days ago .....and i was bleeding heavily ....I'd have two more pills to take and be on my period ......again ......in a space of 3 days .

I was afraid I had messed up everything ....

Archived