I've been replaced, GRRRAAHHH!!!!

winchester3

So my old best friend Mel, she moved, i moved but we still chat on msn from time to time. I've noticed however, that this friend whom we both have on msn. He doesn't go online very often, kind of a shut in. Anytime i go to chat with Mel i really enjoy it, and we usually have a good talk, like friends. When ever this guy is online the same time as Mel my conversation takes a back seat. I get those few word responses and what not from her. Mel doesn't go on msn very often either, very busy with school. I was having a Blah day, hop online and there's Mel, figure we can have a talk. They both sign off within seconds of each other. I've noticed this a few times before, she'd rather keep in touch with this guy then me. When he's not on we usually have a good hearty content filled conversation.

It usually cheers me up getting to talk with a good friend. But nooo not today. I feel like, screw her you know? To hell with this friend. It's crossed my mind to just forget about her. It's almost causing me more grief maintaining this friendship then it's worth. Takes quite a bit to get me bummed out, but I'm really bummed out about this.

oh my god, my ex-best friend is the same way.. the girl constantly did this whenever any guy comes into the equation. even to the point of stealing a guy i admitted to having a crush on.. what does she do? spends a ton of time with him behind my back and suddenly theyre an item when i drop by his apartment unexpectedly. obviously she is a needy female who puts a MAN above her girl friends.. who's really gonna be there in the end? a crush, or a genuine friend?

I got it, found a nice quick fix for my problem. That mutual friend, i rarely talk to him so i just deleted him from my messenger list. Will be much easier not knowing when she is/isn't talking to him. We'll have to talk this friendship out one day but for now this is a suitable fix.

Archived