GAMES that girls play.

AlwayzRight

I'm sorry but guys do NOT play all the games that girls do.

For instance a girl who has her friend text you to see if you are some type of creep by pretending to be some random girl that is interested in you.

that sounds so highschool

For instance a girl who has her friend text you to see if you are some type of creep by pretending to be some random girl that is interested in you.

That's true. Guys have their own games.

But once a guy and a girl stop playing games and actually dating things usually go much better.

People that stay stuck in stereotypes will continue to have difficulties.

that sounds so highschool[/quote

Yes it is....pretty ridiculous consiering they are 28.

They also have more guy friends than girl friends because they do not like "drama"

Go figure.

Oh so that's where this thread is coming from.

that sounds so highschool[/quote

Yes it is....pretty ridiculous consiering they are 28.

They also have more guy friends than girl friends because they do not like "drama"

Go figure.

Ya that is rediculous, I know a couple girls pulling little high school games with me to and their also in their late twenties. Just shows how little experience they have. If you really want this girl in your life, then you have to put your foot down, be aggressive in saying how things should be and let them know how stupid their little games are. Otherwise, don't waste your time.

Are you talking about this girl who is having doubts about you? I think she's a special one ... not really ready to commit emotionally to a relationship at all. If she's immature, I'm not surprised if she's playing games.

Are you talking about this girl who is having doubts about you? I think she's a special one ... not really ready to commit emotionally to a relationship at all. If she's immature, I'm not surprised if she's playing games.

Yep, same girl. Funny thing is, they like to do this with all their guys that they know...and think it's funny.

Yeah, I called her out on it and said if they are going to play thier text games they should do a better job hiding thier numbers and then made fun of her for being a little girl. The thing is that they will just say they were messing with me, which they were and I shouldn't take offense.

I think that generally men and women both play games, of course there will be individual exceptions. If you know the games that are played then you will have a better understanding of how to deal with them. Even better if you know that a person is playing games then you can just not talk to them.

I don't know if it's just "playing games" perse.

From seeing ALL these threads and knowing hoards of people and their problems and going through my own as well. No offense to the ladies here (cause A LOT of yall seem genuine..but hey, we're all on this site for similar reasons), but men seem much more honest (sometimes more mature) then women do nowadays.

Agree or disagree?

^^ Agree. I was dating a 22 year old nurse 5 months ago. Got on really well. Only dated for 3 weeks, never had sex, but ended suddenly and took me by complete surprise. I'm still not sure why sure why she ended it, but I never hear from her.

She admitted she 'doesn't play games' to her friend (in front of me - so I could hear it) about this other guy. This was before she ended it, but when she was being weird and distant with me. So this could imply she was playing games. She actually became more flirty with me after she ended it. I'm not falling for that old trick!

Archived