Why are so-called bad boys more attractive to women?

Sunshine07

Just curious what y'all think...

Well you are a female ain't you? Why don't you tell us... I for one am curious.

I think they just enjoy it that they appear to be sure of themselves and that they don't care soo much about you as the "nice guy". ... But yeah.. you tell us lol..

same reason i'm attracted to 'bad girls'...outside the box...courageous...tattoos...free...open...

but then...depends on your definition of 'bad'...that's mine. someone who is essentially fearless. it's not just that they do their own thing...it's that they're not caught up in the image of it...not ruled by an identity.

suppose my definition may differ from what you're thinking here...who knows...

this seems to always be a common topic.. but the reality is that being a "bad " is just being really confident.. and if you're identifying that trait in someone, its probably something that you wish you had yourself or something that you value.... which is why you find it attractive/exciting at some level....

I don't think bad boys are really 'bad', it's just that they're more confident. Some 'nice guys' can be jerks, too.

What a woman really wants is a good guy. Not a 'bad boy', or a 'nice guy,' both of which are doomed relationships. Somewhere in the middle.

Yeah, don't ask me, I have no clue how to become one. I'm still that 'nice, passive guy' myself.

Multiple characteristics. It's not the fact that they are liars, cheaters, abusers, etc. These characteristics actually turn girls off. But bad boys are charming, forward (don't hold their interest back), honest with their emotions, show girls they are willing to show them the door if they don't get their way.

My ongiong goal has been to come from being a decent guy, and then add these positive bad boy characteristics to my personality. Trying to turn a bad boy into a good one ie. make him not a cheater, is really hard or impossible to do.

Probability that there offspring will reproduce.

example A. Nice guy with no spine or high enough self esteem to have it show, always passive aggressive with anyone and everything.

versus example B. Bad boy that has a very sure and centered idea of who he is, and doesnt take crap from anyone, very direct with everyone and everything.

Based on that who do you think is going to survive better in the "wild"

"Bad boys" (I really hate that phrase) don't think of ways to attract women and please women. They go about their lives and if a woman they like comes along, they try to get to know them. If they still like them, they date them. If the woman is mean or snotty to them, they reject that girl.

I'm attracted to guys with a darkness. I can't explain what that darkness is. It's not visible. I just know it when I see it. Now, this darkness does not mean they are mean or criminal at all. My boyfriends have all been quite wonderful to me and to other people. But, I have a darkness and I suppose that attracts me to them.

"Bad boys" (I really hate that phrase) don't think of ways to attract women and please women. They go about their lives and if a woman they like comes along, they try to get to know them. If they still like them, they date them. If the woman is mean or snotty to them, they reject that girl.

Isn't that just the way most normal guys are with women? If a women catches your eye, You try to get to know them, if they're idiots you move on. I don't see what that has to do specifically with a bad boy.

What is a bad guy:S:S:S

maybe if so-called nice guys spoke to a girl, mark their territory and tell the girl

how they feel, girls wouldn't choose so-called 'bad boys'.

Just a thought.

Women like to be chased just thought you'd know.

Isn't that just the way most normal guys are with women? If a women catches your eye, You try to get to know them, if they're idiots you move on. I don't see what that has to do specifically with a bad boy.

You'd be surprised how many guys act like hurt puppies around women they find attractive.

A lot of guys see this behaviour as 'jerkish'. But, it completely isn't.

all you really have to do to look like somewhat of a 'bad boy' is to be a cigarette smoker who routinely goes out to the club/bar patio for a smoke. Not only does smoking make you look "edgy" but it gives you more opportunities to strike up conversations with strangers and to change locations with a girl you're talking to in order to get her in a 1-on-1 with you so you can build more comfort and rapport with her. It's ****ing stupid but it works, and this is coming from a non smoker.

Its sad that even adults buy into the "smoking is for cool people" bullsh*t.

Nice Guy: "Hello? Is this___? I was um wondring if you um wanted to um go out sometime? No? Well okay. Bye.

Bad Guy: "I'm picking your A** up. You better be ready when I get there or I'm gonna smack you in the face."

GOOD GUY: "Nah. I'm too busy that day. Weds at 8:00pm is a better time for me. Are you free at that time as well?"

Point I'm making: Don't give your ENTIRE life over to a women. If you have a life, are relaxed, happy, and calm without a women in your life, you'll attract them like bears to honey.

If your busy and don't want to talk... SAY SO. That's not being mean. Your busy. She'll get over it. If she disrespects you LET HER KNOW. Nice guys are wusses and reward her negative behavior with more attention. Bad guys are abusive. GOOD GUYS ARE ASSERTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. BE ASSERTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say no when you want and have people respect your personal boundaries. Have rules!!!!!!

Remember: Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.

Archived