Ladies, how to orgasm during oral sex?

onelifetolive

My boyfriend gives very good oral, and I remember one time when it was amazing, yet sometimes i just cant relax or something, im not sure what it is. But i lOVEEEEEE when he goes down on me, its the most amazing feeling, way better than fingering. What can I do to relax and get the full feeling and rush. He really wants me to completely 100% orgasm right there while hes down on me. Thanks!!

Have you never been able to orgasm that way?

I honestly can't help, I have never orgasmed that way either. But that was more of people not wanting to take their time doing it...

What makes you tense up? I have learned if I REALLY want one and try TOO hard, I can't. That whole mind over matter stuff....

I honestly can't help, I have never orgasmed that way either. But that was more of people not wanting to take their time doing it...

Sometimes I think it comes down to having a caring male partner. It's about finding the right place, method, means to do it and it takes practice. Which, oh no, means having to try it time and time again until he gets it right (if he wants to).

In my life I've had the opportunity to 'practice' on a handful of ladies - within my long term relationships - and while each is different, I was able to find the right way for all but one of them. It's about time, it's about caring, it's about trying different things - movements, places, speeds - and it's about getting feedback about what is good and not so good from the girl.

It can be hard to relax for the girl if she gets all wound up about not being able to get one. Same thing happens to guys - performance anxiety. If he spends to much time wondering if he will get it up and then can't because he is spending too much time wondering if he can. Focus on the feeling you are getting, not the one you want. Breathe. Rest. Take your time. Don't think about it not happening, think about what it feels like when he is doing this and that.

Well....my boyfriend went down on me a couple times (not supposed to be having sex, but that is a different story......and I have to say what did it for me was fantasy. I fantasized about my favorite times with him (because I wasn't able to really relax with him there, feeling anxious). I fantasized about the night I cut his hair, the day we were laughing together at the church, the times we held hands and smiled, the way he looked at me, fantasized about having kids, then I just relaxed and thought "This man loves me, he wants to please me." It's all psychological! Whatever we tell ourselves is how we respond. If we tell ourselves things like "He just wants me to cum so he can prove himself" or "I hope I don't smell bad!" we won't be able to enjoy it. I suggest thinking of some sexual fantasies you have about/with your partner and employing those while he's in the act. Good luck

It can be hard to relax for the girl if she gets all wound up about not being able to get one. Same thing happens to guys - performance anxiety. If he spends to much time wondering if he will get it up and then can't because he is spending too much time wondering if he can. Focus on the feeling you are getting, not the one you want. Breathe. Rest. Take your time. Don't think about it not happening, think about what it feels like when he is doing this and that.

So right. I tell the gal I'm with -- this is as much for me as it is for you and it's ok if you don't finish, but I'm going to be down there for a while ... because I want to... see you in a half hour or so...

My boyfriend gives very good oral, and I remember one time when it was amazing, yet sometimes i just cant relax or something, im not sure what it is. But i lOVEEEEEE when he goes down on me, its the most amazing feeling, way better than fingering. What can I do to relax and get the full feeling and rush. He really wants me to completely 100% orgasm right there while hes down on me. Thanks!!

I think if the expectations were removed, you'd be able to relax.

Reclaim your orgasms. lol

Archived