Im usually only attracted to guys with lots of problems?

Megan86

I just realised this...and I don't know if its a coincidence or not...Im not sure if Im single or taken at the moment...but the guy I was dating I haven't been able to get a hold of him for several days (he texted once saying hed call in 5 minutes and he never) so after about 3 days I decided to phone * * * * * him at 8am...which he responded very pissed off because I said "you said you call in 5 minutes and explain why you hadnt been responding, and its been over a day I didnt think you would pull a douche move and ignore me like this" so he flipped and replied "what the f*** did you call me?! why not d*ck, pr*ck, a**hole or even piece of sh*t? but douche? that makes me sound like a f*ggot, you know how many f****ers I crush for calling me a f*ggot? listen, I know you don't understand but thats no excuse for calling me stupid sh*t because you're upset. Im not going to go into detail about how my mom tried to commit suicide last week, or about how my brothers on meth, or how my dad says hes going to kill himself, and me...so....what else do you wanna know? how I took 8 valium at once just so I wouldnt kill some mother f****er just because he looked at me? or how I want to hurt myself to just feel something?" my friends saw this and thought I should get out of this, but I still like him and after that appologized for calling him a douche and said Id pray for him....the last guy I liked (was never with, but he is a good friend) he was always threatening to commit suicide, and was always drinking and smoking pot...now Im a good girl, grew up in a very strict home, and nice guys like me all the time, but I have absolutly no interest in them..a little background, I havent seen my dad in 8 years and he was basically never in my life. My mom was an alcohalic and had a stroke so I supported her by working for 5 years, she was very verbally abusive, and when I livedat home I did everything she said giving me no social life. sense I moved out ive filled harassment charges against her because she keeps phone harassing me, and calling up intoxicate just to tell me how much of a dissapointment and a piece of sh*t I am to her even though I took care of her for 5 years. I think this might haveta do with my choice in guys maybe? I dont know. I am a perfectionist and a major people pleaser, and I am obsessed with making sure everyone in my life is happy and okay. I like taking care of people (maybe like I did formy mom for years?). but I want a happy successful relationship, and I think that this could only be possible if I change who Im attracted to. Ill maeit clear Ive never been in an abusive relationship, just been with guys that have tons of problems...any insite?

1. You're addicted to dysfunction.
  2. You secretly get something from the drama.
  3. You had an abusive parent and now you're trying to fix that parent through fixing someone else.

Please choose any and all that are appropriate.

Also, PS. He sounds like a total ridiculous degenerate. He crushes guys who call him fa**ot? What a classy guy. I hope I date ten just like him.

1. You're addicted to dysfunction.
  2. You secretly get something from the drama.
  3. You had an abusive parent and now you're trying to fix that parent through fixing someone else.

Please choose any and all that are appropriate.

Also, PS. He sounds like a total ridiculous degenerate. He crushes guys who call him fa**ot? What a classy guy. I hope I date ten just like him.

Ding ding ding!

Hex is right on the dot. OP, you need to step away from the dating scene and get some of your inner issues worked out. Otherwise you'll just keep attracting drama queens.

Archived