I had this strange dream last night.

I went to bed early and I was having strange dreams about my ex, daughter and his family. One that sticks out in my mind was he came to take me and K to dinner. On the way to the resteraunt he stops by his mom's house. She wasn't home yet. The only people there were her bf and his neice. We stayed waiting for her to get off work. The reason he took me there was so I could see the family since I haven't seen them in a couple of months. He didn't want to take me by his mom's work because his gf was still there. Later in the dream, we are still at his mom's house. He hands me a bag of dog food and there is a note attached. The note was for another girl the gf worked with. When I asked if she knew he was giving this to me, he said no because she would be ticked off and it would start an argument. When I heard that, I got mad because he was hiding the fact that he was spending time with me and K from her. I threatened to send her a text message along with the picture of the dog food. He got mad, put K in the car and just left me at his mom's house. I don't know what happened after that. K woke up in the middle of the night.

Then this morning I check facebook. I have a friends request from my ex's girlfriends husband...

Does this sort of thing happen to you often? My wife is the same way, she sees things either the night before or during the day before it happens. I always tell her to trust her instincts and don't doubt it.

Yes it happens often.

One thing that I will never forget is when I was younger my parents divorced due to abuse. I had a dream that a man with a black leather glove showed up at my mom's work and held her against a brick wall and started choking her. I never said anything to anyone. A few days later, my dad comes to her job while she is on break and starts to choke her. Luckily, her co-workers called the cops.

Wow that's terrible

Do you ever find kicking yourself for not listening to these intuitions? My wife seems to do that every so often if it's something she has to act on, nothing that threatens her life but just the most bizarre things that can't be explained.

Wow that's terrible

Do you ever find kicking yourself for not listening to these intuitions? My wife seems to do that every so often if it's something she has to act on, nothing that threatens her life but just the most bizarre things that can't be explained.

Maybe you could whisper in her ear while she's asleep, "Look, hon, we won the lottery!"

Archived