NC means let me heal! stop txting me!

So I receive this txt message at 12pm. "are you awake?"

well, i was awake... i didnt reply. What does she want from me?!?! I have asked for no contact and 2 weeks later. She broke up with me. I cant be that guy that worries constantly about her anymore... shes broken up with me 3x now, im doing the right thing by her and letting her go and thats what shes wanted for a long long time, she told me she was unhappy and has said things like "i love you, but dont know if im in love with you" "its not you its me" "im sorry im sorry im sorry" "i have been unhappy the last 2 years".

this may sound harsh, but i dont want to know anything about her life at the moment... maybe down the track when i dont feel the same emotions when i think about her. I fought for her for so long through the first 2 break ups i tried, im too tired to fight now, especially as shes always been the one to give up on us.

Thats just it, I told her no contact as it was just too hard for me. She said she understands and hopes one day we can meet up for a coffee. Maybe one day.... not anytime soon

And this cycle, absolutely... because i know i just know for a fact from the first 2x that you get back for the wrong reasons (loneliness). Then when the honeymoon wears off the dumper goes back into that mind set of "ive made a mistake" and the dumpee sits there walking on egg shells trying to be that "better person".

I need this number, ive had it for so long im attached to it. I dont want to block, id like to think im big and ugly enough to roll with the punches. I think if i felt the urge to reply then yup absolutely blocking is the way to go, however I dont. I think im moving through the angry phase of the break up. Gotta let that go tho, otherwise ill be attached to the relationship through resentment :S

I think you like it, because if it bothered you that much you would block her # and be done with it...

It's Simple if you dont want to talk to her "Block the #"

If you want to keep getting her Text when she's lonely then leave this as it is...

Theres only one way to solve this problem.

something inside me feels like im being immature blocking the number, just like facebook and deleting profiles.

I guess I still care about her and a part of me will always want the best for her.

But I wont be replying, ive been ok the last 2-3 weeks without a txt and ive never felt the urge to txt her, ive finally taken those concrete pills and hardened up lol

Ive been in almost the same ship as you. Is now 3 weeks since she said we wernt meant to be, and I told her to please dont take it personal, but that I needed my space.. So days later I was angry and deleted her FB, I felt Immature after, Like if I had to be controled since I coudnt control my emotions. Anyways she wrote me an email saying I was a bit too out there, for deleting her and asked some other stuff, which after wards i thought I was. So I sent her a Friend Request and explained to her that maybe it was easier for her to move on, but not so with me. So days after that she sends me a text, asking for some help on homework, and I replied and kept it short and polite. Not that I owe her anything, but it made me feel stronger and better about myself... So she hasnt tried to contact me after that, but im moving along so great, I really just want her to be happy and if she ever needed anything from me, I would help her.. But nothing more then that... Focus on yourself and being powerful against this person, I know you can't be friends with this person right now, I can't eather, but ignoring them or acting all hurt gives them power over you...

That girl wants to get back with you is what it is. So you need to decide right now what you want to do about it. But I can assure you of one thing, even though I have problems following my own advice, don't contact her or respond to her at all. Not atleast until you know what you do or don't want. You're one of the few on here that their exes are communicating with them instead of just wanting them to. Either way, sounds like you're gonna be all good.

the first 2x she broke up with me, we got back together... closed our eyes and went on our merry way, then as alot of relationships go... once the loneliness leaves them she starts to realise she doesnt want to be with me... again.

im determined to be strong. to hold my ground. because i know if we were to both patch things up somewhere down the line she will start feeling the same feelings she was that instigate her wanting out again (honeymoon period over). And then, its only a matter of time before she acts on it... and ill be back to square 1.

I never once thought I wanted to break up with her, and it hurts (for everyone on here) when you wanted someone but for whatever reason they just didnt want you back (or not enough). Even if they leave you and come back to you, things just never are the same, only so many times you can be hurt before putting all your guards up. You love your ex's so much but you get to that point where itll hurt more to have them come back and leave again.

Archived